Official college Football thread

So the assumption is that Belichick wears a hallo and Meyer carries a pitch fork. Apparently Belichick is a poor judge of character. Misjudged Hernandez's character, Meyer's and Tebow's. Humm? I wonder who else he misjudged.

Hernandez is a sociopath who duped the Patriots. I believe that.

Now you're bringing up an interesting question for me.
Is Urban Meyer a sociopath since he also duped BB? I think it should be considered.

Hernandez is a sociopath who duped the Patriots. I believe that.

Now you're bringing up an interesting question for me.
Is Urban Meyer a sociopath since he also duped BB? I think it should be considered.

Sociopaths dup a lot of people, sometimes even their own families. The Patriots are not his parents they are a football team, so yeah I am with you, there is no doubt he pulled one over on them. I do not know what Myer knew, but I am not sure there is a good relationship with Bill as their used to be at this point.

So the assumption is that Belichick wears a hallo and Meyer carries a pitch fork. Apparently Belichick is a poor judge of character. Misjudged Hernandez's character, Meyer's and Tebow's. Humm? I wonder who else he misjudged.

I would suggest a Reading Comprehension 101 course.

You are assuming facts that I have never stated. Why do you even have to bring Tebow into this conversation?

Yes, Urban Meyer is a sleazebag in Jesus clothing. Urban Meyer thought he was bigger than any one person, and he still does. Urban Meyer thought he could take bad character and with his preaching make them better people. Such humility!

And there is not one single ounce of doubt in my mind that Bill Belichick was fooled by exactly who Urban Meyer is, took him at his word for the character of some of these players, and was duped by him.

As were the current coaching staff at UF.

Now, Sir Thomas, if you actually had an inkling of what actually goes on with the New England Patriots, how things are run here, and how the head coach and owner have carried things for the last fourteen years, you wouldn't question what I've stated. While Belichick has been known to draft a player who may have smoked some weed or been immature, his record shines brightly. There have been hundreds upon hundreds of players that have walked through the locker room at Gillette Stadium under Belichick's watch, with less than a handful of that number having an off-field issue.

We can't say the same for old Urban.

Serious question. Had you ever heard of the New England Patriots before Tebow came here?

You said Meyer was the worst human being. Which means you think Tressel is better then Meyer. Tressel the reason OSU. Has sanctions against it and have a bowl ban.

I tihnk they are both Evil, both are the devils disciples preaching the word of god as they hide the killers on their rosters.....
burn them at the stake, they are witches..
I mean warlocks

Here you go, Sir Thomas.

Urban Meyer to Buckeyes Player Robbing Him at Gunpoint: “You owe me a long day in the weightroom tomorrow”

DJ Gallo Jul 24th, 2013

Urban Meyer was robbed at gunpoint in the parking lot outside of Ohio State’s football facility Monday night by one of his Buckeyes players, but the head coach said it was just an isolated incident and the program is moving on.

“The media and our program’s critics and rivals want to make a big deal out of the fact that one of my backup defensive lineman held a gun to my head and told me to empty my pockets,” said Meyer. “They want to focus on the negatives of that incident. What they won’t tell you, and what I’m hear to tell you, is the good that came out of it.”

Meyer said he “looked [the player] in the eyes” and said: “Okay, I’ll give you this one armed robbery, but I want to see your best in the weightroom tomorrow. And he did. He busted his ass and he looked good doing it, too, in a nice new wardrobe I assume he bought with my money. If he keeps working hard, he can become an impact player for us. And then who will really care about this armed robbery?”

The former Florida head coach brought a reputation with him from Gainesville of running out-of-control programs, and a string of recent incidences have only led credence to that narrative. But it’s not one Meyer subscribes to.

“It’s easy to sit far away behind a radio microphone or on a computer keyboard and say that I should do this or that. That I should cut these kids from the program,” he said. “But it’s different when you’re responsible for them. When you know them on a personal level. I think people forget that there is a bigger picture. That Ohio State wants to make these people better men. And, most of all and above all else, that we want to be really awesome at football.”

Meyer then excused himself from the interview because his car alarm was going off.
http://www.sportspickle.com/2013/07...-owe-me-a-long-day-in-the-weightroom-tomorrow

This happened a couple of days ago.

So now you have a coach who has a player that PUT A GUN TO HIS HEAD, and he didn't have him arrested. He didn't even throw him off the team. He didn't even have him suspended. He did nothing because he thinks he can make him a better person. Sounds like a god complex to me.

This player quite possibly is Urban's next Aaron Hernandez.

Did you want to continue to defend him?

Here you go, Sir Thomas.

http://www.sportspickle.com/2013/07...-owe-me-a-long-day-in-the-weightroom-tomorrow

So now you have a coach who has a player that PUT A GUN TO HIS HEAD, and he didn't have him arrested. He didn't even throw him off the team. He didn't even have him suspended. He did nothing because he thinks he can make him a better person. Sounds like a god complex to me.

You know Sportpickle is a equivalent to the National Lampoon published solely as sports humor

Here you go, Sir Thomas.

Pretty sure that is a joke site.... but behind every great joke is a inkling of truth... :thumb:

You know Sportpickle is a equivalent to the National Lampoon published solely as sports humor

Of course I do. I just think it's hilarious that everyone else sees the phony dickhead that Urban Meyer is, that he harbors bad behavior to the point where they would satire it.

You stand alone.

I used to watch them when they had the old logo on their helmet and before Belichick but I can't remember the coach.

Do yourself a favor and do some research before becoming "a fan" this season. You look a little foolish.

I did capitalize it, but it was vetoed, I guess. And I don't do hashtags :shake: :)

Why not? Hastags are easy; you'll find it at <shift> shift 3. And they can be very informative & concise at the same time...#PatsRule</shift>

Just when BBay was getting the hang of #GoBlue you go and capitalize the 'o'. #GOIrish just doesn't look right in that context. Please not to confuse her. BBay, stick with #GoBlue, please, and you'll be as hip as anyone here.
:wink:

Back