Official college Football thread

Not sure why you are pointing this out. We curb stomped OSU 65-49 this year. Had a terrible night last night, but I'll take 30 wins, BTT final apperance, and a Sweet 16 in a year where we were replacing our three best 3-point shooters and best player.

JB and his staff did an outstanding job with the team this year. Truly only went 6 deep and had clear offensive limitations. Still had us in the top 10 most of the year.

Not sure why you are pointing this out. We curb stomped OSU 65-49 this year. Had a terrible night last night, but I'll take 30 wins, BTT final apperance, and a Sweet 16 in a year where we were replacing our three best 3-point shooters and best player.

JB and his staff did an outstanding job with the team this year. Truly only went 6 deep and had clear offensive limitations. Still had us in the top 10 most of the year.

Beating Ohio State this year in hoops is not exactly a major accomplishment.

Putting up only 16 points in the first half is embarrassing by any standard.

I watched the Clemson spring game & holy smokes are they loaded on both sides of the ball. We know that Trevor Lawrence is the best college qb & I think that Justyn Ross is also the best wr. If Ross were in this years draft he would the first wr off the board. He is something special. Rb Travis Etienne is also a legit stud. Clemson is going to be a very tough team to beat.

I watched the Clemson spring game & holy smokes are they loaded on both sides of the ball. We know that Trevor Lawrence is the best college qb & I think that Justyn Ross is also the best wr. If Ross were in this years draft he would the first wr off the board. He is something special. Rb Travis Etienne is also a legit stud. Clemson is going to be a very tough team to beat.

The big question for me is not the offense, but who they have in the pipeline to replace one of the best DLs in recent college history.

Ferrell, Wilkins and Lawrence are all projected to be 1st-round picks. Alabama just out-muscles everybody they face, but Clemson made life miserable for them with those guys.

I might think about traveling down there for that Aggies/Clemson game. I've always wanted to see a big-time college game and I hear Death Valley is one of the best places to see one.

The big question for me is not the offense, but who they have in the pipeline to replace one of the best DLs in recent college history.

Ferrell, Wilkins and Lawrence are all projected to be 1st-round picks. Alabama just out-muscles everybody they face, but Clemson made life miserable for them with those guys.

I might think about traveling down there for that Aggies/Clemson game. I've always wanted to see a big-time college game and I hear Death Valley is one of the best places to see one.

You for sure should go if you have the opportunity. There is nothing like the atmosphere of big time college football. I will tell you if you do go to Clemson you're going to be surrounded by a good number of rednecks.

You for sure should go if you have the opportunity. There is nothing like the atmosphere of big time college football. I will tell you if you do go to Clemson you're going to be surrounded by a good number of rednecks.

He'll be right at home, i'm guessing.

Cheers

It's certainly a different way of life. MY neighbor's daughter recently graduated from Alabama. He certainly enjoyed going to a few games down there but he always felt like he was visiting a foreign country. My daughter attended college in rural Virginia. The people were very friendly but never missed an opportunity to point out that we weren't from there.

It's certainly a different way of life. MY neighbor's daughter recently graduated from Alabama. He certainly enjoyed going to a few games down there but he always felt like he was visiting a foreign country. My daughter attended college in rural Virginia. The people were very friendly but never missed an opportunity to point out that we weren't from there.

After visiting Charleston, I realized that South Carolinians are still very proud that South Carolina was the first state to secede from the US. Really, really odd.

After visiting Charleston, I realized that South Carolinians are still very proud that South Carolina was the first state to secede from the US. Really, really odd.

Funny thing is that the University of South Carolina is nothing like that. I've been there several times back in the day. Complete opposite of Clemson.

Funny thing is that the University of South Carolina is nothing like that. I've been there several times back in the day. Complete opposite of Clemson.

At least that's good. Slavery built Charleston and made the people there rich. Still a lot of old slavery money in Charleston and that's probably why they are so gung-ho and proud about being the first state to secede.

He can sling it. Very good thrower on the move and underrated as a runner.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Look at this ball.. <a href="https://t.co/MYh2rpfUej">pic.twitter.com/MYh2rpfUej</a></p>— SpreadOffense.com (@SpreadOffense) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpreadOffense/status/1114607744466731010?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">6. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He can sling it. Very good thrower on the move and underrated as a runner.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Look at this ball.. <a href="https://t.co/MYh2rpfUej">pic.twitter.com/MYh2rpfUej</a></p>— SpreadOffense.com (@SpreadOffense) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpreadOffense/status/1114607744466731010?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">6. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He is, but he's one of those guys that will run occasionally early in their career, and then not do it any more, and even in year 10 or 11, when they've racked up back to back 72 yards rushing seasons; will be told on MNF that they're a threat with their legs too.

You're not wrong, he does have some good speed for his size, for sure, - but he's not Steve Young.

This is the next guy, the pocket passer guy, the guy who will be the best QB in the NFL (assuming there's no injuries, or Andrew Luck-style front office).

This is the new alternate Michigan State uni from Nike. Seriously?! Nutkick
D4CaW_xXsAM_7v6.jpg

Back