Kessel scores goal, but the defense goaltenders are not playing well and Raycroft is
W-L-T SAVE% GAA SO
4 -2- 2 .915 2.43 1

THINK WE TRADED THE WRONG GUY!!??

only joking but the bruins goalies are flopping around too much getting beat top shelf

SteelerFan87 on 10-08-2006 at 12:04 AM said:

And what's with this lack of Bruin love? I thought people in boston loved hockey.

The Buffalo con-man Jeremy jacobs killed a once great hockey city :4321:

I can't stand seeing this fool try and salvage his reputation by acting as if he knows anything about hockey and making himself avaliable to the media....go back to Buffalo and count your money A - hole..

Pens are now 4-3 and beating the Devils 3-2 in the 3rd period.

The best hockey news so far, however, is that the Flyers suck! ROFL

paperhanger on 10-23-2006 at 01:15 PM said:
oh well, 7 games into the new season and I don't see a big difference in this year and last. Anyone else see the same thing?

I don't know what you expect, but I have seen nothing but awesome hockey....faster skating...scoring more...and the fighting....WOW.....I love it....GO STARS!!!!!:thumb:

Pittsburgh Penguins are now in 1st place in the Atlantic Dvision. Great game. Amazing, Lemieux-esque goal by Malkin giving him 4 in 4 games, and the rest of the goals were set up by spectacular passes. I almost felt sorry for Brodeur.

SteelerFan87 on 10-24-2006 at 11:59 PM said:
Pittsburgh Penguins are now in 1st place in the Atlantic Dvision. Great game. Amazing, Lemieux-esque goal by Malkin giving him 4 in 4 games, and the rest of the goals were set up by spectacular passes. I almost felt sorry for Brodeur.

okay...my Dallas Stars lead the conference....8 wins and 1 loss....:D

san jose who????>)

SteelerFan87 on 10-25-2006 at 12:28 AM said:
Does Sergei Zubov still play for the Stars? I always liked him.

zubie...yes he does...check it out at dallasstars.com....

there is always room for another stars fan......;)

I don't know if I'll ever be a Stars fan, but I'll always be a Zubov fan. I still can't believe we gave you him for Kevin ****ing Hatcher. :banghead:

And then interestingly enough the Stars went from a terrible team to a great one.

The Bruins are playing pretty fuggen good right now... They are actually really fun to watch... I like the young talent they have.

Patrice Bergeron is going to be a stud in the league for years to come

:Bruins: It's called Bruins.....

SteelerFan87 on 10-25-2006 at 12:36 AM said:
I don't know if I'll ever be a Stars fan, but I'll always be a Zubov fan. I still can't believe we gave you him for Kevin ****ing Hatcher. :banghead:

And then interestingly enough the Stars went from a terrible team to a great one.

oh no you didn't...you don't like hatch, I like hatch........:mad:

damn you 87........I will have you know that hatch was a big force behind us winning our cup......geesh sometimes I just want to stangle you.....:rolleyes:

Are we talking about the same Kevin Hatcher? Because I distinctly remember being extremely pissed that right after we traded you Zubov, you won the Stanely Cup. Meanwhile Hatcher sucked ass on the Pens.

Bumping the hockey thread because I'm still so very happy after last night's Pens game. What a game. Sens take a 2-0 lead, then the Pens battle back with a great goal by Malkin, and goals by Malone and Tyler Kennedy to make it 3-2 Pens, then the Senators come back with 3 goals to make it 5-3, and it looks like it's over, but the Pens come back again to tie it, and then Jarko Ruutu wins it in the shootout. Also, Mark Eaton made a great defensive play on a Senators 2 on 1 that really illustrates how much our defense has improved the past 2 years. 3 seasons ago, in that situation, our defenseman would try to decide if he should take the guy with the puck, or take away the pass, and he'd end up taking away neither. Last night, Eaton took away BOTH, and then to top it off, blocked the shot. Huge play that saved the game for us, but probably won't get much attention because great defense is more subtle than great offense.

:bump: THIS is Good Ol' Olde Tyme Ockie Eh?? :bump:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8K7roZu3WU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8K7roZu3WU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SteelerFan87 on 11-23-2007 at 02:44 PM said:
Bumping the hockey thread because I'm still so very happy after last night's Pens game. What a game. Sens take a 2-0 lead, then the Pens battle back with a great goal by Malkin, and goals by Malone and Tyler Kennedy to make it 3-2 Pens, then the Senators come back with 3 goals to make it 5-3, and it looks like it's over, but the Pens come back again to tie it, and then Jarko Ruutu wins it in the shootout. Also, Mark Eaton made a great defensive play on a Senators 2 on 1 that really illustrates how much our defense has improved the past 2 years. 3 seasons ago, in that situation, our defenseman would try to decide if he should take the guy with the puck, or take away the pass, and he'd end up taking away neither. Last night, Eaton took away BOTH, and then to top it off, blocked the shot. Huge play that saved the game for us, but probably won't get much attention because great defense is more subtle than great offense.
Don't you have anything better to do.... Assclown this jerk.:patriots!

Back