Fvck!!!!!

Tuukka fvcks is yet again.

That’s Boychuk, Ferrence, and now Krug jettisoned in due part to Tuukkas inflated unearned salary. Everyone in his pay scale at position has won a Cup.

Yep, and look I understand his concerns but WTF Tukka bailed on this team. Screw him.

Krug salary subtraction opens a possible run at Taylor Hall. He’d be GREAT here, and a perfect pairing for Krejci.

Eqg37A2XIAIZYOh

View: https://twitter.com/Capitals/status/1344387723847729158

Respect the hell outta Chara...

But seeing him continuously soft lob the puck back to the point was wearing on me.

You're a big man, Zdeno. Act like it.

Good luck in Washington, when you don't play the B's

Thank you for everything, Captain!!

This isn't truly bad news because of his play recently but as a human, he will be greatly missed.

Don't know what happened to DS, he usually keeps this thread going, hopefully he returns soon.

Bruins are looking good once again and their young d corp is playing well but I ain't gonna lie, this is going to be another strange season in the NHL with the makeup of the conferences and schedule.

Pasta nets another hattie against the Flyers and a sold defensive effort for the team. Just stay healthy and the playoffs are pretty much assured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pasta nets another hattie against the Flyers and a sold defensive effort for the team. Just stay healthy and the playoffs are pretty much assured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That 2nd goal defied the laws of physics.

Back