B's need to gain some ground on the Isles, Pens and Caps and tonight they should be able too. Going to be a busy afternoon with this game and the draft on at the same time.

Man I remember when guys here were claiming McDavid was the wrong pick and Eichel would be the better player. Yikes.

Man I remember when guys here were claiming McDavid was the wrong pick and Eichel would be the better player. Yikes.
I was wondering what Eichel would have been like on another team.

Buffalo played the Rangers very well the other night. As a matter of fact they dominated every aspect of that game until the third period when the officials decided that New York needed the win. It was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. Blatant penalties by New York that weren't called and penalties on Buffalo that were very questionable all within about a 5-minute. That left the Sabres reeling and shorthanded for a good chunk of the third period.

Going up against the Bruins again so soon after we just played them three games, I'll be interested to see how Buffalo approaches this game.

Ukka Pekka-Lukinen is penciled in to start for Buffalo and he looked pretty all World against the Rangers. Big improvement over how he was when we beat Boston last week

Rask is in net tonight, I would have preferred Slayman but it's getting close to playoff time and they need Rask to be at his best. Wonder who will be his backup in the playoffs, I'm hoping it's Slayman.

It’s crazy that the Bruins have only the 12th best record in the NHL. Let’s hope that the recent changes keep the positive momentum going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Actually, they are ranked 11th and not that far from getting in the top 10 but I get your point.

Nice win for the B’s to put them in the playoffs and move them into the 3rd spot. If they can get the PP working they will be tough to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win for the B’s to put them in the playoffs and move them into the 3rd spot. If they can get the PP working they will be tough to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice win against a team that hasn't completely mailed it in and has given the B's some problems earlier in the season.

This team has a different feel since the trade deadline but it's going to be a tough ride getting out of the division. I have been really impressed with Taylor Hall. He doesn't even need to score as far as I am concerned. He is having an impact in all three zones of the ice. I really hope he re-signs with the B's. I give Sweeney credit for a huge add at the deadline.

Side note - anyone see Tom Wilson's latest antics? If the NHL doesn't want to put this guy out for an indefinite amount of time, they should just bring back old school hockey. Let enforcer hockey come back and someone can take care of this POS on the ice. He's a good hockey player but I for one am sick of his bullsh*t and there are no enforcers left in the NHL to put him in his place. The NHL needs to address it before he ruins some player's career.

Nice win against a team that hasn't completely mailed it in and has given the B's some problems earlier in the season.

This team has a different feel since the trade deadline but it's going to be a tough ride getting out of the division. I have been really impressed with Taylor Hall. He doesn't even need to score as far as I am concerned. He is having an impact in all three zones of the ice. I really hope he re-signs with the B's. I give Sweeney credit for a huge add at the deadline.

Side note - anyone see Tom Wilson's latest antics? If the NHL doesn't want to put this guy out for an indefinite amount of time, they should just bring back old school hockey. Let enforcer hockey come back and someone can take care of this POS on the ice. He's a good hockey player but I for one am sick of his bullsh*t and there are no enforcers left in the NHL to put him in his place. The NHL needs to address it before he ruins some player's career.
Ryan Reeves says hello. And the Bruins have several players that aren't afraid to drop the mitts against that turd, I hate the guy only because of his dirty play and cheap shots.

What did it say?
The official Capitals twitter account tweeted something like the Capitals are about Violence with a picture of Wilson and then claiming he is living in his critics heads. They deleted it then but what a really stupid think to out out there.

The official Capitals twitter account tweeted something like the Capitals are about Violence with a picture of Wilson and then claiming he is living in his critics heads. They deleted it then but what a really stupid think to out out there.
There's a reason why a lot of teams complain about Wilson, he's been suspended 5 times for his dirty play. Of course Cap players, management and their fans will defend him to the death. I can guarantee you that if he were playing for the Rangers and hit a Caps player like that they would be singing a different tune.

What a JOKE! That weenie stick needs to be suspended for the rest of the year. He threw a players head into the ice by pulling his hair!

What a JOKE! That weenie stick needs to be suspended for the rest of the year. He threw a players head into the ice by pulling his hair!
You have to wonder if the Rangers had not been mathematically eliminated from playoff contention along with the combination of losing Panarin for the rest of the season, would the decision to not suspend possibly been different? And it shouldn't matter in my mind as I actually believe he should have been suspended regardless.

The Rangers are calling for George Parros' head. They want him removed as the head of NHL player safety.

Parros was a Manchester Monarch back when I had season tickets nearly 20 years ago. He was a pretty tough cat in his day.

Maybe it would be better if the head of player safety wasn't a guy who had been an enforcer back in the day. I mean how many times have we seen these guys pat each other on the back and congratulate the other guy after trying to knock his head into next Tuesday? But WTF do I know. I never played organized hockey and haven't been in a fist fight since the 4th grade.

Back