Mr NFLfan on 12-02-2007 at 08:49 PM said:
In the words of the Nascar haters

Hockey Sucks! :D

:eek:

BLASPHEMY!!

yeah go Brooooons

Coyotes trade goalie Alex Auld to Bruins for minor league player

Associated Press - December 6, 2007 11:24 AM ET

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - The Phoenix Coyotes today traded goaltender Alex Auld to the Boston Bruins in exchange for a minor league player and a fifth-round pick in the 2009 NHL draft.

The Coyotes get Nate DiCasmirro, a 29-year-old forward who's played 20 games this season with the Providence Burins of the American Hockey League.

Auld registered a 3-6-0 record with a 3.54 goals against average and one shutout in nine games with the Coyotes this season, his first with Phoenix. He was signed as a free agent on August 13th.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press.

Can the Bruins send Wideman back to St. Louis for Boyes?

Looks like Thomas really hurt himself, Fernadez is a injury Bust and some goalie in Providence has a different type of health issue

anyone her play goalie, if so drop the Brooons a dime and apply

*mikiemo83 on 12-06-2007 at 01:05 PM said:
Looks like Thomas really hurt himself, Fernadez is a injury Bust and some goalie in Providence has a different type of health issue

Time for the young Finn to get some extended playing time. Let's see if he lives up to his billing as the best young goalie in the world.

*mikiemo83 on 12-06-2007 at 01:05 PM said:

I read on TSN that before trading for Alex Auld, they tried to sign the finnish Phenom, Shuter Tuuter, but he was aking for too much money.

st-5.jpg

I thionk Millhouse played a little goalie back in the day.

2 Pens/Bruins games in one week, 2 Pens wins. Very nice!

But, I have to hand it to the :Bruins: That 1st game should have been a total blowout, but they came back to force the shootout.

And how about Crosby's first fight! Too bad it was against Andrew Ference, who I've always been a big fan of, but it was nice to see Sid drop the gloves and prove that he can kick some ass when necessary.

Crosby fought the only guy in the league smaller than him...

sonsofkraftybob on 10-06-2006 at 11:13 AM said:
I would rather watch a grass growing contect than Hockey.

I would rather watch a paint drying contest than Hockey.

I would rather watch the World Curling Championship than Hockey.

Any sport where all but the last place team in a division makes the playoffs....makes the regular season meaningless.

With that said my hate for Ulf Samuelson keeps my hate for Pittsburgh glowing brightly.:D

Well you know what they say Krafyty............

Ignorance is bliss.ROFL ROFL

Hockey rules. The only people that hate it never laced em' up.

Another W last night from the good guys. I have no idea how they keep on doing it year in, year out. But I have no qualms.

kcredwingslogo.jpg

Therick67* on 12-23-2007 at 09:13 PM said:
Crosby fought the only guy in the league smaller than him...

Well he wasn't going to fight Zdeno Chara! ROFL
Every one of his punches would have to be a nutpunch because that's as high as he could reach. lol

SteelerFan87 on 12-23-2007 at 09:20 PM said:
Well he wasn't going to fight Zdeno Chara! ROFL
Every one of his punches would have to be a nutpunch because that's as high as he could reach. lol

I'm just bitter, Crosby is hte awesome..

I do watch alot of Pens Games and there missing something this year....

I was just watching NHL network and they had Pens highlights from 92, Erey had an awful looking jofa helmet:D

cathy lee could 'beat me':thumb:

Michigan Dave on 12-23-2007 at 09:17 PM said:
Another W last night from the good guys. I have no idea how they keep on doing it year in, year out. But I have no qualms.

kcredwingslogo.jpg

It's weird isn't it?

I was at the Joe Wednesday for the game against the Kings (Thank you EPS....one of my suppliers...Oh and Andiamo's for dinner before? Wonderful...But I digress). The winged wheelers won 6-2 but the game wasn't even THAT close.....

With regard to hockey we are spoiled Michiganders.......

But don't forget that the Lions still suck.

RoadGrader on 12-23-2007 at 09:29 PM said:
Cathy Lee Crosby could kick the crap out of Sidney Crosby :shake:

:shake:
From wikipedia:
"she took courses in the Church of Scientology and in 1979, she reached Scientology state of "Clear" as Clear #16,459, during courses she took at Scientology's Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles, California.[1] and completed the controversial Purification Rundown detoxification regimen in 1980.[2]

She was in a relationship with football star Joe Theismann throughout the early 1980s."

Crazy old scientologist AND former Joe Theismann lover??
I'll pass.
:rolleyes:

Back