Wise move by Cassidy seeing his team didn’t have it and getting Halak out very early for extra rest.

The vets have to be ashamed of how the played in front of Darth Vladar. I’m sure Cassidy let them hear it.

I was hoping home ice would help the B's but the crowd seemed to be sitting on their hands, they were no help at all. The Bolts just handed out a beating. Hopefully it is the crap game one team lays out per series and that is the extent of it. But Boston needs to figure out a way to stop the Bolts wheeling and dealing the the offensive zone. There were 5 on 5's that looked like 5 on 3's last night. Halak needs to re-discover his left hand and his Defense could be sued for non-support. The beat down was a team effort.

Halak needs a bigger glove... or any glove... Think Tampa's developed a book on him. Shoot to his glove side.

Bad as it was, it was just one loss, Game 4 is critical now. Get some rest and get back out there.
Most of Tampa's goals have been on deflections, I wouldn't blame Halak for most of them but a few, yeah.

Crock of shit is what it is, their no different than the NBA and MLB, a bunch of overpaid whiners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot how much fighting is in Hockey at times.

No way Boston beats TB 3 in a row. Rest up for next year and it’s time for Chara to retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do they go from here? Does Chara retire?

Well at least now I can focus on hunting season.

Where do they go from here? Does Chara retire?

Well at least now I can focus on hunting season.
Chara for 15 minutes a game is ok, would he accept it?

I think he holds back McAvoy from rushing the puck because he is covering up for Chara's lack of ability to skate and handle a puck - he is just to cumbersome - Like Shaq on the Celtics.

Tired of Chara lumbering around and then soft tossing the puck back to their d-man at the point.

Thanks for memories, Zee. But it's time to go.

RIP ‘20 Bs.

Funny the talk resorts to Chara. Exactly who I was thinking of this am.

I agree with mikie. A reduced minutes 6th pairing D for Chara would not be BAD. The problem? He wears the C. It’s a prominent thing in hockey. You’re the face of the squad and to a large degree the organization. It comes with prestige. Acknowledgement of excellence. Leadership expectations. And a tone setting responsibility. I think it’s more pronounced in hockey than any other sport.

It’s hard to hold that title as a 3rd pair reduced minutes D.

Could he relinquish it to Bergey? Sure. But it still gets a bit awkward. Not really fair to Bergey in developing his own leadership without looking over his shoulder or treating the man that held the title somewhat differently. San Jose went through that with Thornton. Not ideal.

I hope he sees the speed game is just exposing him too much over the last few seasons and goes out with some semblance of grace.

He’s been a great Bruin.

Stuff Tuukka in an old gear bag and put him in Charas trunk for when he parks it at Logan’s extended stay lot.

Chara should be in the NHL HOF, first ballot no brainer. He's been one of my favorite Bruins over the last decade.

Was hoping the long break would give Chara some extra pep for the postseason - instead he looked slower than ever. Really only effective on the PK now, he's a liability out there otherwise IMO. Time to retire.

Was hoping the long break would give Chara some extra pep for the postseason - instead he looked slower than ever. Really only effective on the PK now, he's a liability out there otherwise IMO. Time to retire.

Even on the PK, there’s times where he gets the puck on his stick, has what amounts to eons of time and space, and still fails to clear.

For a guy known as the hardest shot that hasn’t been showcased at all in recent years and there’s no excuse to not be able to clear a zone.

Great finish in 2OT for the Isles over TB.

Dallas moves on past a tough Vegas team to the Finals on the back of old friend Khudobin. Always liked him. Wish he was still here and we’d given up on the quitter Tuukka. Dobby has a spine and some balls.

Back