Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Ottawapatty

Active member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
42
Location
Ottawa
Hey I did a search for this but didn't find any one place to put a face with a username. All this talk of war and not football has kinda got me down so here it goes.

Come one, come all! Post your photos here if you dare.

I'll start. Hopefully Monday I'll be able to post the photo I have of myself w/ the Grey Cup.

Here we go! ---
 
OP
Ottawapatty

Ottawapatty

Active member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
42
Location
Ottawa
Another

Here is another,

This photos aren't the best, but it is all I have on my computer today! I will find better examples of me at home this weekend.
 

pookie

Incompetent
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
138
Points
63
Location
Texas
Re: Another

Ottawapatty said:
Here is another,

This photos aren't the best, but it is all I have on my computer today! I will find better examples of me at home this weekend.

Hey, look at it this way Matt.... At least your girlfriend is very attractive... Just kidding.

Peas
 

BuckWild

Sum Ergo Cogito
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Age
49
Location
TX
Re: Re: Another

pookie said:
Hey, look at it this way Matt.... At least your girlfriend is very attractive... Just kidding.

Peas

Dohhhh!

pookie went there!

This has the potential of becoming a very ugly (read, hilarious for the thick skinned) thread.

Let the games begin!

BuckWild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OP
Ottawapatty

Ottawapatty

Active member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
42
Location
Ottawa
I can see the potential for uglyness on this thread (in more ways than one) but fret not for I have thick skin and actually that is my girlfriend's little sister. I only had two photos on my computer and that happened to be one of them. I will try to find a few more, but I urge you to post a few. I am curious to put faces to names here.
 

Patman12

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
50
Location
Milwaukee, WI
Ottawapatty said:
I can see the potential for uglyness on this thread (in more ways than one) but fret not for I have thick skin and actually that is my girlfriend's little sister. I only had two photos on my computer and that happened to be one of them. I will try to find a few more, but I urge you to post a few. I am curious to put faces to names here.

I had that pleasure once, two sisters at the same time. Mmmm sisters. ;)
 

pookie

Incompetent
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
138
Points
63
Location
Texas
Patman12 said:
I had that pleasure once, two sisters at the same time. Mmmm sisters. ;)

Ya, me too.... Then my alarm clock went off!
 

Phobia

Future exwife below
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Website
www.chiefsplanet.com
Some of you guys don't know who I am, but I'll post a pic.

This is me with my bride of 1 year.
 

pookie

Incompetent
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
138
Points
63
Location
Texas
Phobia said:
Some of you guys don't know who I am, but I'll post a pic.

This is me with my bride of 1 year.

At the risk of seeming extremely stupid and not being an HBO subscriber....Is that really you Phobia or is it some Sopranos or other picture?

I'm thinking of posting a pic of my wedding photo from '91 and letting everybody think that I really still look like my '91 form!
 

Phobia

Future exwife below
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Website
www.chiefsplanet.com
pookie said:
At the risk of seeming extremely stupid and not being an HBO subscriber....Is that really you Phobia or is it some Sopranos or other picture?

Hehe - yeah, it's me. I could post wedding photos from '91 as well, but I'd rather not be seen with that woman.
 

pookie

Incompetent
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
138
Points
63
Location
Texas
Phobia said:
Hehe - yeah, it's me. I could post wedding photos from '91 as well, but I'd rather not be seen with that woman.

'Nuff said. Pardon me if I say that your wife is even better looking than you or Ottawapattie's girlfriend's sister. You'd have to read way too much to get to that one. But good luck w/ the new bride.....not sure that a full year even counts as new. But God bless anyway.
 

Phobia

Future exwife below
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Website
www.chiefsplanet.com
pookie said:
'Nuff said. Pardon me if I say that your wife is even better looking than you or Ottawapattie's girlfriend's sister. You'd have to read way too much to get to that one. But good luck w/ the new bride.....not sure that a full year even counts as new. But God bless anyway.

Lucky for me, she's half blind. She'll probably get lasic and file for divorce on the same day. However, I didn't marry her for her looks, I married her for her mon-ay. I'm thrilled you didn't find me attractive. You don't know how much that means to me.

BTW, I'm just a hop, skip and a very long jump down I-45 from you. Austin is actually residing in your neck of the woods as well.
 

pookie

Incompetent
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
138
Points
63
Location
Texas
Phobia said:
Lucky for me, she's half blind. She'll probably get lasic and file for divorce on the same day. However, I didn't marry her for her looks, I married her for her mon-ay. I'm thrilled you didn't find me attractive. You don't know how much that means to me.

BTW, I'm just a hop, skip and a very long jump down I-45 from you. Austin is actually residing in your neck of the woods as well.

Don't feel bad man, all of our wives go selectively blind over time...but then again, so do we.

Long jump down 45. That puts you in the most polluted city in America. Congrats, I think.

Austin living in my neck of the woods could mean being anywhere from Oaklahoma City to Waco on the 35 corridor. These Texans think big, ya know, and I'm just a Yankee who's never seen a highway before 'cept for that 95 road and maybe 'root 1'!

Thanks for your help Phobia!
 

Phobia

Future exwife below
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Website
www.chiefsplanet.com
pookie said:
Don't feel bad man, all of our wives go selectively blind over time...but then again, so do we.

Long jump down 45. That puts you in the most polluted city in America. Congrats, I think.

Nah - I think we're 2nd or 3rd (not that it's any consolation). Fortunately, I live on the north side with lots of trees to help....

Austin lives in the DFW area. I appreciate the comments about my wife. She's very good to me.
 

Patman12

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
50
Location
Milwaukee, WI
Re: Yard work

ItsGood_ItsGood said:
Here's a recent shot of me doing a little landscaping around Casa ItsGood.

The fact that you either had a pic of Fabio on your computer or you went searching for one is very frightening indeed.;)
 

Peg

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,617
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Age
56
Location
the right of center in Vermont
On the train to the Pats/Jets game in December... :)

...a wild & crazy Pats fan & myself, on the way to the Pats/Jets game in December... :)
BTW-- I am NOT the one with the blue hair! LOL! :)
 

Peg

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,617
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Age
56
Location
the right of center in Vermont
btw--I have NO idea who that wild & crazy fan is! All I know is that he sits up in the nose-bleed section and that he is a RABID Pats fan! :)
Yikes! I was actually a little scared to pose with this guy, but thank goodness for the bravado that beer can give an individual, eh?!... :)
p.s.--Yay!! I finally freakin' know how to post a photo on this forum!!! :)
 
Top