Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Pook--
Tyler is a cutie-patooty! :)
And Dixie-dog is adorable, too! :)
Look forward to seeing the photo of your whole clan... :)
I'll try to post some more photos later today. -Peg :)

A shot of the field from our seats in section 238... :)

Props for this photo go to JoePhoto, photographer extraordinnaire!... :)

JoePhoto & the same wild-n-crazy Pats fan...

... that he ran into AGAIN the FOLLOWING Sunday at the Pats/Miami game in December...

Re: JoePhoto & the same wild-n-crazy Pats fan...

Peg said:
... that he ran into AGAIN the FOLLOWING Sunday at the Pats/Miami game in December...

Wow Peg... Mr Blue Hair really gets around, doesn't he?

Patman12 said:

Patman. Cute kid. You ought to take that paint brush away from him.... He's painting his hair blue! :) We certainly wouldn't want him to end up looking like Peg's Mr Blue Hair!

Yup--PM12--
Your little guy is another cutie-patooty! :)

And uh, Pook--
FYI-- Mr. Blue Hair is NOT mine, K?!... Just wanted to clarify that, you little vermin!... :)
Now, how about posting that photo that includes you & Mrs. Pookie, eh?!... :)
(And AS IF it needs to be said: please use ACTUAL photos, K?!) :)

P.S.--So how about that handsome JoePhoto?!... I just may have to say "yes", the next time that he proposes to me... :)

Re: A shot of the field from our seats in section 238... :)

Hey Peg, my seats are in section 236 (under the luxury box overhang). I'll be sure to look for you when the season starts. If there are any other season ticket holders on this board, we should try to plan a get together at one of the games this season.

Re: Re: A shot of the field from our seats in section 238... :)

Actually my seats are in sec 237 under the overhang also (row 25). I'm fairly happy except the guy in front of me has to stand up and high five everyone 100 times a game. Makes it hard to see everything.:banghead:

Re: Re: Re: A shot of the field from our seats in section 238... :)

joephoto said:
Actually my seats are in sec 237 under the overhang also (row 25). I'm fairly happy except the guy in front of me has to stand up and high five everyone 100 times a game. Makes it hard to see everything.:banghead:

I think we have some of the best seats in the house. I love the protection from the elements that the overhang gives us (that was an unexpected bonus). The biggest headache was the crowd behind us watching the game from the walkway. Everytime I got up I had to push my way through the crowd. It was a very poplular spot for poeple to watch. Security seemed to improve that as the season went along. Things also improved dramatically when they put in the portables behind us as well as the beer stand. My only other complaint is that I'm near the aisle and I always seem to get restless people sitting in my row. Why people insist on getting up in the middle of a play and making everyone else get up as well is beyond me.

sec 237

Do you have handicapped up behind you ? I called yesterday and haven't received my invoice yet because they are making handicap accessability changes. They say my payment won't be due until maybe June. Oh- I am lucky that I'm mid row with nobody walking past. I just wish the guy in front would sit down now and then.:banghead:

Re: sec 237

joephoto said:
Do you have handicapped up behind you ? I called yesterday and haven't received my invoice yet because they are making handicap accessability changes. They say my payment won't be due until maybe June. Oh- I am lucky that I'm mid row with nobody walking past. I just wish the guy in front would sit down now and then.:banghead:

No I don't. There's an entrance to the club right behind our section. Putting handicap seating up there would probably restrict the walkway leading to it. Wouldn't want the rich and famous to have to look at handicapped fans on their way into their palace :D

I thought there was already handicapped seating in our general vicinity, either behind 238 or 239. Are they going to relocate you to make way for more handicap seating? I received my invoice back in February and renewed the tickets a few weeks ago.

Oops! At least I thought that it was section 238... :)
Probably because one of the photos that Joe took (that I didn't share here), was taken of me, with the section 238 sign beside me. Oh, well--I am glad that Bideau & Joe, as season-ticket holders have connected here & will hopefully meet next season... I hope to meet you as well, Bideau, as I am optimistic that I will be sitting in Section 237, AT LEAST once next season... :)

Peg said:
Superb photo, Hawg! :)

I was wonderin' when someone was gonna get around to actually posting some freakin' photos on this PHOTO thread! :)

Keep 'em coming! :)

p.s.--got any of dKM that are more umm, err, uhh--REVEALING?! Hee-hee! :)

btw--tell your brother Fabio that he needs to hit the barbershop! :)

All right, Peg... You asked for it! A photo of me along with Hawg73.
I, it goes without saying, am the handsome one.

Oh, DKM--
You poor, demented soul!... btw, I really dig that about you, man! :)
RO, MFTFPF! Figure that one out, yet?!... -Peg :)
p.s.--you are a real tease, ya know that?!...
You have GOT to have some great pics from Baxter Park or from tail-gating, that you could post here... So, what say ye?!... :)

dropKickMurphy said:
All right, Peg... You asked for it! A photo of me along with Hawg73.
I, it goes without saying, am the handsome one.

How do you guys get hats on those heads of yours. I knew you two were close, but that ridiculous.

Peg said:
RO, MFTFPF! Figure that one out, yet

Well, now that you've seen my photo, I can finally reveal that it stands for..."Rock On, My Fellow Two Faced Pats' Fan!"

That's funny, Man! :)
And it "fits", but that isn't what I had in mind... Try again, please!... :)
One of these days, you are gonna figure it out... :)

Peg said:
p.s.--you are a real tease, ya know that?!...
You have GOT to have some great pics from Baxter Park or from tail-gating, that you could post here... So, what say ye?!... :)

Peg -

I don't yet own a digital camera, or a scanner. I do have a bunch of nice pics of our annual Baxter trip, but they're all hard-copy. Fortunately, Hawg brought along his digital camera on the last trip. Unfortunately, as the photographer, he isn't in any of them (except one, and it's not really a good likeness of him). Any way, here's one with me (on the left) and our buddy Tom, taken on Katahdin's Tableland, on day 3 of our backpacking trip.

Back