Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
Since our previous girlie thread was deleted in the great newsgroup purge, I am now (after being chastised by FallingAlice) officially starting one. Not sure of the rules but I believe it means no nudity and.....ummmmm.....thats about it as far as I know.

And to start things off heres a pic of Letitia Casta from Victoria's Secret and modeling fame.:thumb:

Clearly. Yours wasn't bad either although it is giant. I personally would like to see a little more skin, but think you were just trying to have a little fun and screw up my girlie thread. Tit for tat, Clarice. So to speak.

Due to lack of enthusiasm for searching, I'll go with the reason I believe Brady choked for a few games....

49767657sBKmZU_ph.jpg

Lordy, Tiger. She is really hot, but Brady actually was dating her at he beginning of the season when he was playing great. As I understand it, she dumped him concurrent with his worst stretch of the season. I'm not saying that was the reason but......the last time I got dumped by a hollywood starlet it took me a good three weeks to get my mojo back. Guys like Tom and I understand.
>:)

Surely Alice was not pleased that I got this photo of her when she was least expecting it!!!!!! Note the grrrrrr look on her face! :thumb:

Hawg, I hear you regarding getting dumped by the Hollywood model, starlet types. When Anna Kournikova broke up with me I ended my hockey career and took up cricket!

Tiger_69 said:
Due to lack of enthusiasm for searching, I'll go with the reason I believe Brady choked for a few games....

I am not seeing any of your pics Tiger. There all showing up as little {x} jpegs .... regardless of what they are. Am I the only one? I think I may be....

that happens to me occasionally pook. If go out and come back you should see it. If not, I'll e-mail it to you tomorrow or just go to webshots.com and do a Tara Reid search....or any other search for that matter.

FallingAlice said:
She has my butt, though.

Ummmmmm... Alice, what are you doing for the next 20 years???? hehehehe

o:)

FallingAlice said:
No, seriously, pook.....

That truly IS my butt. The woman stole it. She left me with nothing.

B*tch.

:banghead:

Well, lemme tell ya Hawg, my bretheren.... That's a fine a$$ you got there! I gotta get me one of them.

:hump: Is this not a funny emoticon or what????

pookie said:
Well, lemme tell ya Hawg, my bretheren.... That's a fine a$$ you got there! I gotta get me one of them.

:hump: Is this not a funny emoticon or what????

Pookie,

I'm a little confused buddy. :confused: I thought we were talking about Alice's ass, not mine. Am I missing something or are you talking about my girl Letitia, who is as fine as can be but has the mental capacity of a Sea Lion.

You're scaring me Pook! :eek:

That humping emoticon is great. Second only to pukin' Eason.

Hawg73 said:
Pookie,

I'm a little confused buddy. :confused: I thought we were talking about Alice's ass, not mine. Am I missing something or are you talking about my girl Letitia, who is as fine as can be but has the mental capacity of a Sea Lion.

You're scaring me Pook! :eek:

That humping emoticon is great. Second only to pukin' Eason.

Big humongous duhhhhhhhhh on my part. I didn't even glance at the fact that Alice posted the "That truly IS my butt" piece and for some bizarre reason thought it was you bustin' aggots Hawg.... I'm sure that your rear end is wonderful too... :Eason:, but I'll stick with Alice's type if you don't mind. My mistake.

Here's the pic o' the day.... this one straight from Dallas....

pookie said:
Big humongous duhhhhhhhhh on my part. I didn't even glance at the fact that Alice posted the "That truly IS my butt" piece and for some bizarre reason thought it was you bustin' aggots Hawg.... I'm sure that your rear end is wonderful too... :Eason:, but I'll stick with Alice's type if you don't mind. My mistake.

Here's the pic o' the day.... this one straight from Dallas....

Pookie,

Listen, I think you are one of the best Patriot fans on the planet and I respect you and like you. But.....I have to admit that I am a little worried about you. First, this and then you let yourself get your tail waxed by JohnnyReb on Pats.com. I'm shaking my head here but that picture went part way to restoring my faith. To show you I'm not really upset and cheer you up after Johnny flamed you (allright it was just a little bit), I found for you a picture that combines the best attributes of sport and femininity and helps restore faith in the sexual orientation of the LPGA.

Hawg73 said:

Buddy!!! What is that act that she is performing on that phalic thing-a-ma-jig????? Boing! As for JR..... I know and you know what that punk is made of.... I chose to ignore his "waxing" somewhat and I enjoy the fact that Bruschi would move JR's silly post to never-never land. You, as my big toe, my mentor, my young uncle wouldn't protect a bro with a stupid name such as mine?

Next up....Batman! Have you seen the banter? He's maaaaaddd at me! Good.

Hawg73 said:

The more I look at your pic Hawg, the more I realize that it is THE best pic posted in the 'girly' thread yet! Holy macaroni, how could you post such a sexually explicit pic? Hehehehe.....I love this board!

BTW... Nice Santa Hannah photo!!

Consolation for a tough Pats loss

Babe of the day........

Nice Holiday touch NR, with the ho, ho, ho!

Back