I go away for 3 days and the girlie pic thread is positively sputtering with just a few pics (some good quality though) and talk of Pookie's need to whip up a batch. For shame.

I know how much Pook likes those cowgirls so I dug one up.
Let's get this show on the road with the trashy Carmen Electra nee Rodman.

Thanks Hawg! How 'bout the cold weather? This winter weather can give you an awful case of dry skin. I think this little number might have a little "itch" to scratch..

Hawg73 said:
I go away for 3 days and the girlie pic thread is positively sputtering with just a few pics (some good quality though) and talk of Pookie's need to whip up a batch.

:LOL:

Hawg73 said:
"Gee Wally, gettin' my picture posted in the Girlie pic thread makes me feel kind of creepy and junk"

Nice Beav Hawg! With ball in hand, no less.

"Yes Pookie come in, I need to speak with you privately about some things that I have heard regarding your use of the company's computers for possibly inappropriate non-business uses."

"Close the door behind you....... actually why don't you just lock the door behind you and we'll have a little private discussion about these rumors I've been hearing and your future in the company. You see, I have plans for you Pookie, BIG plans...."

NoRespect said:
Pretty convincing isn't it? Brings a new dimension to the real or fake debate.

These are real.

I think you're right. Those are her real eyes, not contacts!

NoRespect said:
Like eyes? Better sit down Pook. Here's Brooke.

Not bad, NR.. But here's my kinda girl. My only question is: With all of that beautiful blonde hair, why would she go and color her roots brown????!

An attempt to save the girlie pic thread....

Re: An attempt to save the girlie pic thread....

Good job Pook. Here's another:

vs-laetitia-casta-09.jpg

Back