pookie said:
I'm also told that Anna's ample bottom will be in an upcoming Volkswagen Beetle advertisement to be aired exclusively on patriotsplanet.

Excellent detective work Watson, I will be looking for it, and that girlie pic was superb, who is she? Gdddrrrrrrr....

Hawg73 said:
Rumor has it that her butt is so perfectly round that British scientists use it to calibrate their instruments.

Please recalibrate. Your instruments seem to be "out of whack."

14.jpg

Very nice on Pook, you're on a roll and the thong parade just before it wasn't bad either.

Afraid I don't have anything quite that steamy (not at the moment) but I do have a shot of the halftime queen of the Super Bowl - Shania.

Hawg73 said:

Ah Shania... The memories.. She asked me to father her children, you know. But that was before Faith Hill came along!:hump:

pookie said:
Ah Shania... The memories.. She asked me to father her children, you know. But that was before Faith Hill came along!:hump:

How would that be for a coin flip? Or they could just decide to have a tag team. It's all good in our minds.

I don't really care for Shania too much. Too much babyfat on the midsection. There has to be at least a gram of it.

More Shania

Question: why is it that so many country singers are so incredibly hot? Name me one woman in any other category of music that comes close to Twain or Faith Hill? It's not like they don't really have any talent and are just media creations like Kournikova.

There are about a dozen more notably beautiful ones too and I'd settle for any one of the Dixie Chicks and they donn't even make the list. Sorry for the conversation. Back to business:

Re: More Shania

Hawg73 said:
Question: why is it that so many country singers are so incredibly hot? Name me one woman in any other category of music that comes close to Twain or Faith Hill? It's not like they don't really have any talent and are just media creations like Kournikova.

There are about a dozen more notably beautiful ones too and I'd settle for any one of the Dixie Chicks and they don't even make the list. Sorry for the conversation. Back to business:

For a minute there I thought you were going to say "name one female country singer who ISN'T good looking" -- but you are right, none come to mind. But are they all equal with regard to talent? What if they had to compete in a tournament to get paid? Who would come out on top, and would the others be "media creations" too?

As for Anna not having any talent, do you know the names of any tennis players (besides Anna) rated below tenth worldwide? I'm guessing probably not. But I bet they all could still give you one hell of a game. Why is it that to be rated among the top 100 female tennis athletes is not considered much of an accomplishment (For comparison there are 1696 players on ACTIVE rosters in the NFL) but no one knocks the other female tennis players for being less successful than Anna at making a living? :) Just being an advocate of the devil.

Re: Re: More Shania

NoRespect said:
As for Anna not having any talent, do you know the names of any tennis players (besides Anna) rated below tenth worldwide? I'm guessing probably not. But I bet they all could still give you one hell of a game. Why is it that to be rated among the top 100 female tennis athletes is not considered much of an accomplishment (For comparison there are 1696 players on ACTIVE rosters in the NFL) but no one knocks the other female tennis players for being less successful than Anna at making a living? :) Just being an advocate of the devil.

Hmmm. Good point NR... I wish that I were one of the top 100 Telecom guys in the world... much as our lowly Anna is in her field. We should all be so inept at our jobs.

Back