Re: Re: Re: Re: More Shania

Originally posted by FallingAlice
Kournikova, quite frankly, should be barely known based on her record. But she's good looking. And she's blonde. ]

Correction. She is GREAT looking and I know how unfair it is. I just don't care. I can appreciate female athletes for their athleticism and often do, but don't think it a crime against nature if every once in a while I appreciate one for her feminine attributes. I am highly amused by your contempt for Anna. She isn't a BAD tennis player but your point is well taken. She does get way more publicity than her game merits. So sad. Too bad. We don't care. Jeez, Alice put down the Gloria Steinem manifesto willya? (kidding Alice, calm down)

For women who are actually sports fans...who actually care about the performance of female athletes, Kournikova a big joke and a slap in the face. She's Vanilla Ice. She's everything we hate about male sports fans. (Not that there's not a lot to love, too.)]

Hey, that Vanilla Ice comment was not necessary. A low blow. I have a balanced perspective. Case in point, I liked watching Martina Navratilova beat the tar out of everybody in women's tennis when she was in her prime. Her sexual orientation doesn't/didn't bother me at all.

Wouldn't it p*ss you off? Hey, most guys get cheesed off that Brady dominates the headlines so much and receives so much female attention. At least Brady has won a championship.

Think of it as the way men felt when they thought women voted for Kennedy because he was good looking. It's irritating.

I think it is a little more serious when somebody votes for a president based on looks and sexual perception. I'd consider voting for Christine Todd Whitman if she ever gets geared up for the big chair and not because I want to boink her though I kind think she is kind of appealing sexually. Remember we are talking about sports here and it is supposed to be a form of entertainment. Maybe you are a little punchy from that very entertaining but contentious politics thread you started.

I think a lot of guys think that Brady is gay because it helps them cope with the fact that he is drooled over so much and they aren't. I think Tom does a pretty good job of dealing with the sexual idolatry and that can be tough for anybody (so I've heard). I guess you just have to go with the flow to an extent and be yourself and if you happen to be hot, so be it. I doubt you will see Tommy boy posing for any more bare-chested magazine spreads but I could be wrong.

FallingAlice said:
Great.

So you see my point.

:thumb:

And, of course, I see yours. This is a girlie pic thread, after all. Kournikova's presence is, I'd argue, obligatory.

She's the essence of the girlie-pic thread, in her own bizarre way.

:D

I think we have come to an understanding (sigh of relief), and since her presence is obligatory I guess you are ordering me to post another pic. Okay, Sioux-City girl here you go.

Remember this one?

As a moderator I am required by my contract to say "Geez guys, I think you both missed the point of my argument" while posting another pic of Anna. My hands are tied and I'm afraid I would incite a riot if I didn't....

FallingAlice said:
Some girls will stop at nothing to catch a mate. :thumb:

Yes, some will apparently stoop pretty low. That's okay. If you insist on playing virtual LIMBO, I'm game. Keep your eye on the Beefcake thread for the latest attractions.

Been a few days for me, got some catching up to do ;)

bikini0069.jpg

I thought I would continue on the bathing suit theme...helps deal with this miserably cold weather

bikini0009.jpg

Undertaker, thanks for the incredible redhead in post #389. I'll have sweet dreams tonight.

FallingAlice said:
I don't know about that one, Hawg. She's kinda floppy and junk or somethun'.

I thought shape counted?

Oh puhleeeze Alice, do I go over to the beefcake thread and critique your pretty boys? If I was single......she probably wouldn't give me the time of day.

FallingAlice said:
I don't know about that one, Hawg. She's kinda floppy and junk or somethun'.

I thought shape counted?

Really Hawg, who likes the slutty ones again?

FallingAlice said:
You? Never. Never have you ventured onto the beefcake thread to contribute. *Cough*Cough*Ahem.

But really, I bet you could do better than that.

Oh I haven't (kaff, kaff, much throat clearing) have I? Does the phrase "never darken this door anymore" mean anything to you? huh, huh? Trolls? I'll give you trolls.

I'll give you trolls like you read about.

I can do better and I will. It's like falling off a bike.

Back