Thing is if hit on by her in a bar all of them, if single, would hit it.

Thing is the don't know what to make of a real woman with no skanky tattoos, body piercing on back or abs, to belly button rings, hair extensions, HS dropout and fake breasts. Tattoos are for guys.

real 34F super firm (just go check) 34F 023 -34 nice legs, tight but and smart.
And from New England.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Sorry.

That pink tank top pic and that atrocious pink Lounge outfit just kill any potential boner.

For sure, no fake boobs, no missing and yellow teeth, tattoos with misspelled words and non fit perfect figure and perfect fit, firm 34Es. we get your type. Right next to ya :0)

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

She likes to show her floppy side boob...her face is very average.

not floppy solid 34E's go check young boy

Thing is the don't know what to make of a real woman with no skanky tattoos, body piercing on back or abs, to belly button rings, hair extensions, HS dropout and fake breasts. Tattoos are for guys.

And from New England.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

For sure, no fake boobs, no missing and yellow teeth, tattoos with misspelled words and non fit perfect figure and perfect fit, firm 34Es. we get your type. Right next to ya :0)

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

The rack is getting bigger
as we speak

And from New England.

Yeah, she’s a 2. That’s it.
No, sorry, you have a track record here. Your taste doesn’t seem to align with quite a few others. That woman in the pads up above? No thanks. And you’ve posted her 15-20 times already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hi

yeah not about the fake boobs, tattoos, and hair extensions with the hemorrhoid look. She's never been on here before by the way.

Beauty apparently is very subjective. Everyone has their own view on it...

I do agree that tattoos are a turn off. My gf has a few. I'm willing to overlook that part though.

In my opinion, the first thing that I see is her face. Her face better look amazing. It obviously goes beyond that though. That is the beginning though.

Cheers...

Beauty apparently is very subjective. Everyone has their own view on it...

I do agree that tattoos are a turn off. My gf has a few. I'm willing to overlook that part though.

In my opinion, the first thing that I see is her face. Her face better look amazing. It obviously goes beyond that though. That is the beginning though.

Cheers...

Random tats that don’t really flow and aren’t well done are a turn off.

But a large well done piece of art is hot. Anything well done with meaning. A sleeve can be hot if its done right and flows well.

I dig some.

And I don’t have any

I should ban the whole lot of you!!!!

pictures!!!!!!you are supposed to post pictures!!!!

not battle over foolishness like you are

39298783_10216594328071252_7191443182578565120_o.jpg

Back