For me, there's absolutely nothing attractive about it.
JMHO, to each their own.

:shrug:
we agree there isnt but the Kardashians are a role model for some unGodly reason and these girl want that look as over compensation for the "no meat on the bones" look that was prior.

give me a healthy soccer/beach volleyball type body anytime.

we agree there isnt but the Kardashians are a role model for some unGodly reason and these girl want that look as over compensation for the "no meat on the bones" look that was prior.

give me a healthy soccer/beach volleyball type body anytime.

Just like I'll take rock solid near petite b cup over any of bsf s dddds.

Butt to each his own. (I see what I did there)

Cheers

BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT, for 9 grand you get plastics shot into your ass to look Kardashian!

Why? I have no clue but to each their own.

here is one chick?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/isL6mAy6m-k" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nope. Girl rolls up in like a 2004 Sentra. She doesn’t have throwaway ass money. Au naturale.

Some? I’m sure. But there’s also a natural method to their madness.

Trending new look. An otherwise very athletic looking body with an enormous bum. I don’t know how they accomplish it. But there’s 2 girls at my gym that look remarkably similar in body type.

Going to need the EXACT coordinates to that gym, sir. :coffee:

Going to need the EXACT coordinates to that gym, sir. :coffee:

Dwight this Halloween...

MC-gc1309.jpg

who he wants to be

kim-kardashian-bikini-butt-cellulite-backlash-crying-pp-.jpg

Wow. KK is pretty. But that ass shot looks like a ziplock bag full of cottage cheese.
“You've ever heard of Photoshop? Kim Kardashian is a short overweight woman who manipulates her image and makes average girls feel horrible about themselves,” the character Wendy said. “Look it up stupid, in real life Kim Kardashian has the body of a Hobbit.” - South Park

This is the only thing I think of when I hear her name.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

With nothing but the utmost of respect, I feel the article, and those pictures, don't really capture the essence of those two models. Here are a few pictures of them from their instagram pages. These, I feel, are more indicative of the sort of content they like to put out into the world.

Back