55eac196fe59d589a84ecb5281ac5138.jpg

in case I wasn’t clear, I was referring to this pic as the natural looking girl vs all those other ‘altered’ pics.
I could probably find a better example, but I was scrolling thru one of my "sources" for pics and it was just tons of filtered/altered/unnatural looking models. this one stood out amongst those.
I don't know why but the ones that bother me the most are the ones with the girls holding up their phones like they're taking a selfie.

I don't know why but the ones that bother me the most are the ones with the girls holding up their phones like they're taking a selfie.
Assume you are joking HK, but I believe those are ‘mirror selfies’
some girls also avoid showing their faces as well, which I can understand from a work/stalker perspective

Assume you are joking HK, but I believe those are ‘mirror selfies’
some girls also avoid showing their faces as well, which I can understand from a work/stalker perspective
No they're not, not in most of them. They're someone taking the picture, in most cases and the girl is holding the phone to make it look like a selfie.

No they're not, not in most of them. They're someone taking the picture, in most cases and the girl is holding the phone to make it look like a selfie.
could be... I'm usually looking at their boobs and not confirming mirror or no mirror. some girls hide their face on purpose so posing like a selfie with camera blocking face makes sense. why others would do it... ??? face isn't always blocked either, so maybe they want to show off their new phone? (I don't look at the phone so not impressing me :) )

who is taking these pics and are they taking applications for these jobs? been considering a career change :coffee:

Back