Nothing can compare to Madeline Albright, but next to her, here's another hottie worth considering.....

FallingAlice said:
Having a bit of fun on the beefcake thread, boys?

I leave my desk for a few hours and I come back to mayhem.

Take This!

Did you know that in 1992, more women fantasized about Hillary Rodham Clinton than they did any elected man (Democrat or Republican)?

I, for one, would LOVE to hear you source for this little fantastic tidbit of info. I DOUBT it, not in a world where Ted Kennedy still holds office and the fantasies of millions of women.

-and to fire back a volley at the Sigfried and Roy pic (It just figures that you would find these Teutonic poofs and post them in the girly thread) - I found yet another pic of your perky-nippled nemesis Anna and this time she's with: a white tiger. Take THAT!!!!

Hawg73 said:

-and to fire back a volley at the Sigfried and Roy pic (It just figures that you would find these Teutonic poofs and post them in the girly thread) - I found yet another pic of your perky-nippled nemesis Anna and this time she's with: a white tiger. Take THAT!!!!

Go Hawg...Get busy bruthah!!! Fiesty tonite, eh bro? Sam Adams fueling that lil' fire?

pookie said:
Go Hawg...Get busy bruthah!!! Fiesty tonite, eh bro? Sam Adams fueling that lil' fire?

How correct you ah bruthah I got a wicked pissa buzz goin' and almost lost it goin' aroun' the rotary a minute ago.

Hawg73 said:
How correct you ah bruthah I got a wicked pissa buzz goin' and almost lost it goin' aroun' the rotary a minute ago.

Now, reading that to myself, that sounds like none other than Toll Booth Willie!

FallingAlice said:

As far as Anna goes, the sad thing is....she thinks that Tiger is real.

Can't speak for the other boys, but hey, the dumber the better right? Doh!

FallingAlice said:
Hawg, Ted Kennedy may still hold office, but he holds the fantasies of NO women. He's fat and alcoholic. Most of the blood vessels in his face have long since burst. His eyes are yellow. So is his hair.

As far as Anna goes, the sad thing is....she thinks that Tiger is real.

So you want me to counterattack on Hillary? That would be too easy and I was not serious about the Seniah Senatah. He is truly a pantload.

Are you suggesting that Tiger pic is a fake? See the ranger hiding almost out of sight. There are other pics in the same group that show anna sensuously stroking some pelt.

On the Tiger, I meant.

Hawg73 said:
It just figures that you would find these Teutonic poofs and post them in the girly thread...

Teutonic Poofs. :D We really must forge a strategy to combat this threat. One minute Siegfried and Roy, the next...all manner of teased and fancy Germanic she-men posing with large cats. Ah I shudder at the implications that this could have for the integrity of the girlie thread.

Then, just when we are reeling from this outrageous act she broadsides us with Madeline Albright! It is an unspoken declaration of war!

Well if it is war she wants, it is war she will get! Large women in spandex. The entire roster of the United States Congress, House AND Senate...and it doesn't stop there either. Hair bands of the 70s-80s. Air Supply. Elvis -- the bad years. Just when she thinks it can't get any worse we will hit her with the Professors of Engineering Calendar "The Men Behind the Glasses": MIT, Princeton, Stanford, Yale, Cal Poly, and (evil laugh) Texas A&M. She will beg for mercy.

Bring on your Aryan pretty boys: In the this virtual game of Limbo, we can go pretty low.

FallingAlice said:
Yup. Sure. I gotcha.

But tell me...what's up with the guy behind the Tiger? What's he doing? Did you notice him? What a weird shot.

I believe he is a ranger or trainer of whatever - notice the patch on this sleeve. It is logical to assume that he is there to throw himself between the high priestess of tennis and any danger that might be forthcoming should the tiger get "catty" over her presence.

Which leads me to believe that the tiger is probably female.

I'm sure that Mr. Ranger sir is probably hiding just out of view in this shot. His fantasy is that he could save the golden-locked
groundstroker's life and be rewarded by her everlasting gratitude and affection, but she supposedly likes hockey dudes, not tiger trainers.

Re: Look what some lucky hockey player has to look forward to...

FallingAlice said:
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but here's a picture of Anna's mother spreading cream cheese on pirogis before Anna made it big.

IMHO, Mrs. Kournikova would look better with her babushka on.

I hate to spoil your fantasy, guys, but Russian women ALL wind up looking roughly like this, regardless of whether they immigrate to the West or not. Regardless of how much money they make. It's only a matter of time.

Far be it from me to judge.... but I'm beginning to smell a hint of jealousy.....

For all the doubters...here's another quick pic of our beloved Alice.....grrrrrrrr

Re: Pookie...you're too sweet

FallingAlice said:
Hate to spoil a possible fantasy, but I'm on the short side (5-5), with brown eyes, short brown hair, athletic build, B/C-cup, gamine-like face...

But then again, if I were any of these things, I don't suppose I would spend the time I do moderating PatriotsPlanet and/or participating in adolescent flame wars on a girlie-pic thread.

You may have spoiled Pookie's fantasy but not my own... I love the urchin look.

As for this being an adolescent pastime, I must protest. What Pookie and I have been doing on the beefcake thread, now THAT is adolescent. Don't think you can just waltz in here with a few pictures of Slavic women and magicians and steal our thunder! I will have you know that we have worked hard to earn the mantle of immaturity and we have no intent to give it up that easily!

There is a difference between being playful and being immature. A huge difference. Part of emotional maturity is being comfortable with your own behavior.

Re: Re: Re: Pookie...you're too sweet

FallingAlice said:
...it is soooooo hard to break into the old boys network. Here, I am, trying my best to give tit-for-tat....uhhh..let me rephrase that.... tat for tit....and still some loophole is found in the rulebook that leaves me, as a woman, looking in from the outside.

No matter how hard we as a sex try to break in, we still can't seem to grab the ultimate brass ring of male priviledge -- ADOLESCENT BEHAVIOR.

The final frontier I'm afraid. We've given in to an awful lot in the way of female whimsy in the last century or so. Women's suffrage? How ironic is that term? I think we are the one's doing the suffering.

"I want to vote, I want the right to work long hours for little pay, I want access to all-male universities, I want to conduct interviews in the men's locker room, I want to join a men's club and ruin it, I want a new pair of shoes, I want be treated like a man, I still want to be treated like a woman...I want it all."

Have we not acquiesced? And now you come for the last bastion of male achievement -- immaturity. You can have that too -- but you are going to have to win it from me.

...how do you know I'M NOT JUST AS CAPABLE as ANY MAN of performing a cannonball in my honeymoon bathtub, eh?

There you go again....that's OUR honeymoon bathtub.

FallingAlice said:
[BYou have to admit, that Babushka was a brilliant stroke. Hawg remains silent on this one. He has to, because he knows it's true. Poor Anna. My heart goes out to her. [/B]

Truly it was brilliant and spilled a little wind from my sails. That Babushka pic was a devastating blow. When I saw it I couldn't get the song Who stole the kieshkas? out of my head. The old country. Fat ankles wrapped in support hose. Bread lines. bathtub vodka. HEY!!!! that's not all bad!!!

You are probably right about her brief babeilicious future. The second she gets hitched she will probably instantly transform into a Golda Meir lookalike.

It was really the combination of that and the sense that the old boy network is grinding you down. Trooper that you are. I wish there were more chicks on here but what can I do. Nothing. It doesn't take much to get me feeling guility about things that I can't control.

Bottom line is that you are doing a hell of a job standing up to the boys on their own turf and I am pretty impressed. Regardless of what NR and Pookie will say about me for "sucking up" to you.

One hell of a job and it can't be that easy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pookie...you women's clothes wearing guy you...

FallingAlice said:
Wait a minute.

I've just been coopted!!!

Darn it to heck you guys. I can't win.

Awwwww. That's such a sad tune.....:(

FallingAlice said:
[Bthe ultimate brass ring of male priviledge -- ADOLESCENT BEHAVIOR. [/B]

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

You may be on to something here. Now why has that never occured to me before? Adolescent behavior. Brass ring. Hmmmmm.

Sorry for the co-opting it was unintentional. I was actually trying to sound sympathetic and sincere but guess it doesn't really suit me all that well.

And what's with the 50's/60's references? I have noticed repeated mention of writers, actresses, actors many of whom are much hidden by the mists of antiquity. Hepburn, Ward Cleaver, Cary Crant, Dorothy Parker and others. Got a thing for the black and white days? You must be a fan of retro stuff since you can't be anywhere near old enough to have experienced it when it came out. Christ, even I'M not old enough for that.

They aren't making babes like Rita Hayworth anymore, but that Jayne Mansfield was severely overrated it terms of sex appeal. Once you take a good hard look she ain't all that. Hepburn? Nope, not this cowboy even if I didn't have to listen to her. I would however settle for Lauren Bacall in a pinch.

I have to admit NR, that was brilliant use of the internet with the Lisa sax gif. Now if you can just find one of her doing a glove save on a deflection in the slot......

Good Grief!

Again, I take a day and a half away from our new stomping ground and you people are spinning out of control. This thread has turned from a girly pic thread to a mass-debate.... get it? I must go home this evening and post some near naked women back into this thread, so it can once again be the thread it once was..... the girly pic thread..... the most viewed thread on patriotsplanet.com.

Re: For Pookie

NoRespect said:
Forgive us. What were we thinking...

Ahhhh!! Now that's more like it.

Maybe you guys could start an argumentative / competitive thread to see who can blow the other thread participants away with their mastery of the English language and massive, over-sized medula oblongata.

My thoughts EXACTLY, Alice... :)
BTW--I saw where you dissed me earlier in this thread, "Sistuh" and I will have you know that I am NOT hiding behind a "guise of technical incompetence!" I REALLY AM technologically-challenged!! So there! And as for saying that I am "just straddling the fence politically..." Well, umm, err, it ain't no fence that I be straddlin'! :)
Speaking of which--what is up with the brass ring now being defined as "adolescent behavior"?! I thought that it was previously defined as "getting laid." Did I miss something?! :)
p.s.--we gotta keep the beef-cake thread on-par with the girlie thread...

Back