Keeping with the sports focus of this board......

Wish I coulda put the WEEI pic of Candy instead. It was better, and she was wearing a Sox hat. But since she moved to the zone, they took her pic off the WEEI website.

Candy_top.jpg

FallingAlice said:
By the way....THAT gentlemen, is Cammi Granato. The best American woman hockey player.

I prefer Tara Mounsey, but that is just because she's Mick Mounsey's sister, and I'm a UNH fan.

Must suck for Mick though......when your sister is 10x better than you are. And Mick's no slouch of a defenseman.

That would be on the LEFT, not the right, nincompoop! LOL! :)
Now get off the freakin' girlie thread, Freak, and respond to my welcome thread... Geez... One of the best football minds around and which thread do you first jump on, (like stink on sh*t, I might add!!)...
Ah well--I guess that boys will be boys... :)

Peg said:
That would be on the LEFT, not the right, nincompoop! LOL! :)

:eek:

I was dazed and confused after being bombarded by the previous images in the thread.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah, Yeah--Likely story! LOL! :)
Well, I have to "make like a new bride's nightie and take off..." and go to Dartmouth for a late meeting... (Now I KNOW that I am getting old, if I think that 8:45pm is LATE!! LOL!) :)
Oh, well--as I said before: glad to have ya on-board. Now post early and often, but don't let your studies suffer, young man! :)

The last few are, of course, Ali Larter. Made famous by the last two pics especially.

Is she the perfect woman? Not only is she fond of sundae toppings, but she has this to say about her ideal man:

“I hate pretty-looking boys. I’d rather have a guy with a potbelly than one who’s in the gym all the time and watches what he eats.”

freak said:
The last few are, of course, Ali Larter. Made famous by the last two pics especially.

Is she the perfect woman? Not only is she fond of sundae toppings, but she has this to say about her ideal man:

Nicey nice Freak.... and welcome! I see you've settled right in. The girly thread and the ladies beefcake thread get a lot of action, but during the season, we actually had some football discussions going on. This technology is a far cry better than patriots.com eh?

I, for one, look forward to some of the draft knowledge that you may bring here. NoRespect and Uncle Hawg73 are very knowledgeable, but I'm not much of a college football expert, so the insight will be helpful.

MNF hottie... Melissa Stark. Sure wish I could find a better picture of her!

Not exactly Melissa Stark, but....

she'd do just fine.

Back