elasemarraialdocabo_159927827_918335932320790_2152981623375906275_n.jpg

It appears my reputation precedes me. :coffee:

I went to Columbus a few times during the weekends. Went to the bars and to a Manson concert (it was in some old theater I think...red on the outside) close to the Buckeyes stadium before he ever got big (before Sweet dreams ever hit MTV). I seen/met a few goth chicks who weren't bad...but, mostly just eh. I'm NOT bagging on Columbus...just never seen many babes when I've been there.

I went to Columbus a few times during the weekends. Went to the bars and to a Manson concert (it was in some old theater I think...red on the outside) close to the Buckeyes stadium before he ever got big (before Sweet dreams ever hit MTV). I seen/met a few goth chicks who weren't bad...but, mostly just eh. I'm NOT bagging on Columbus...just never seen many babes when I've been there.
To be fair, I AM stuck in the Peoria, IL area now. It doesn't take much to raise the bar from this place. But dude, I accept I'm gonna get railed for this one and I can take it, I used to work in Boston a lot in the late 80's/early 90's - it was starting how many women I saw there that looked like they could be linebackers. Ewwww
(Not to mention how many guys had the Sam Malone haircut)

Back