NoRespect said:
Pookie:

I'm a little worried about Hawg. Sensible swimwear? More coverage? Saturday Night Live chicks??? Who's he trying to fool anyway?

Anyway, it appears that the fate of the free world once again is in our capable hands Pook. And I QUOTE:

I love a challenge. You know how to push my buttons don't you? Well, how do you like them apples?

And one for good measure

I am a little surprised that nobody has posted a pic of the world's most athletic model. For our own Texan ex-patriot Pookie here's a shot of Anna cowgirl style.

How 'BOUT them cowgirls?

Hawg73 said:
I love a challenge. You know how to push my buttons don't you? Well, how do you like them apples?

He's going to be alright Pook. Them apples is just fine. Another one plucked from the brink of sensibility.

Re: And one for good measure

Hawg73 said:
I am a little surprised that nobody has posted a pic of the world's most athletic model. For our own Texan ex-patriot Pookie here's a shot of Anna cowgirl style.

How 'BOUT them cowgirls?

Oy vey!! I gotta have that! I'm such a slut! I'm really beginning to think that I'm truly a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

You're going to be just fine Hawg! We're glad to see you got over your Saturday Night Fever! Uh-oh, have I opened up a new can of worms????

This will probably get me in hot water...

Here is a photo of Britney Spears proving that she has matured as an entertainer and musician and would never resort to cheap and sleazy tactics to get attention for herself.

Brittany....yummmmmm!!!!

Hey, we almost forgot another very sexy female athlete....Gabby!

pookie said:
Brittany....yummmmmm!!!!

Hey, we almost forgot another very sexy female athlete....Gabby!

Pook,

You probably just scored major points with Alice for featuring a chick that is a real world-class athlete. I, on the other hand, am probably close to getting kicked out of here for that Britney shot.

:p

Hawg73 said:
Pook,

You probably just scored major points with Alice for featuring a chick that is a real world-class athlete. I, on the other hand, am probably close to getting kicked out of here for that Britney shot.

:p

Hehehe... Ya, but you'll be Ok Hawg, you'd never get the boot. You could sell ice cubes to the eskimos for Pete's sake.

One more really nice athlete.....

Isn't she pretty though? And swings a mean 3-Wood!! Natalie Gulbis - LPGA

i don't know who this kid is alice. all i know is that i never saw anything like that at a pats game! wish i did, it would make the inflated ticket prices a little easier to swallow.

alice, were you getting complaints from other people or just trying to keep it clean? i do feel honored to be the first one to get reprimanded for a post. i hope you don't think that i was being sexist or anything of that ilk. keep up the good work alice, i need a good woman to keep me in line. :)

how can i get an untucked t-shirt?

i did not know the FCC had it's eye on this sight. even if they do, what kind of regulatory rights do they have over the internet?

FallingAlice said:
You're right on Gabby Reece, but -- SURPRISE -- wrong on the Brittany Spears thing.

I can't help but admire a young woman half my age who has managed to turn herself into a millionaire/world celebrity.

(Oh and I'm not sure, but I think down at the bottom of the Kournikova picture, it appears that a penis-shaped object is sticking out from the bottom of the frame. Coincidence? I think not.)

I want to say that I am offended by the obvious and spurious attempts by Hawg and Pookie to court your favor. Have they no decency? This is after all the girlie thread and it must remain above all about the objectification of women. I remain true to the cause and will not sacrifice my integrity simply to win brownie points with the moderator. Gentlemen, I suggest you re-examine your priorities.

That said, here is another picture of Britney. What's that you say Alice? You admire Britney? Well it would appear that I have killed two birds with just the one stone....

p.s. -- As for the phallic object, I guess we know where your mind is Alice. All of the other railings in the background do have a similar appearance...or maybe it WAS just put there to appeal to the prurient FEMALE mind.

NoRespect said:
I want to say that I am offended by the obvious and spurious attempts by Hawg and Pookie to court your favor. Have they no decency? This is after all the girlie thread and it must remain above all about the objectification of women. I remain true to the cause and will not sacrifice my integrity simply to win brownie points with the moderator. Gentlemen, I suggest you re-examine your priorities.

Now wait just one second there young man! I happen to truly believe that the young and upcoming Natalie Gulbis is one of the hottest chix in golf and Gabby Reese..... c'mon, what guy wouldn't want to set her at the net for a slam???? :hump: Huh?

FallingAlice said:
I don't know, Shurkis. He looks distraught and traumatized to me.

Yeah, that's it. Distraught and traumatized.

Funny, but none of you guys ever mentioned getting flashed by a female fan in the Pats Posters tell all thread.

Maybe we can find this kid, Shurkis, and request a first-person account of his experience.

I am distraught and traumatized. I missed the first act of official censorship. Some kids have all the luck.

So, tried to slip one past our Alice huh Shurkis? Nice try but you are going to have to be quicker than that. Alice is a goaltender and she is tough to beat stick side. Next time you want to slip a little nudity in you need to get some bodies in front of the net. The book on her is that she can be beaten high to the glove hand but I haven't tested it out myself.

Hey I am curious. We have been so well behaved (and blissfully free from trolls) that no one has even attempted to post obscenities. Does this site have any ****ing filters?

NoRespect said:
IHey I am curious. We have been so well behaved (and blissfully free from trolls) that no one has even attempted to post obscenities. Does this site have any ****ing filters?

I was thinking the same thing about the trolls. Here we are just having fun and talking about football and whatever and getting used to the idea that this is the way it is going to be. I wonder if this place pops up when you do a general search on the Patriots in Google?

I would be perfectly content if we never saw a troll in here but THAT will never happen.

p.s. I was lucky enough to see the pic that Shurkis posted and it was pretty funny, but I knew (sadly) that it had to go.

All this talk is nice but.....

There is a song on the soundtrack of the remake of Oceans 11 that is a remix of an obscure Elvis Presley tune and the refrain is:

"A little less conversation and a lot more action" and that is a nice sentiment from the King.

So since I have been accused of being a shameless suckball to curry favor from Alice (untrue, there is some shame involved) and also of recent wussified behavior, I have decided to push the envelope a little and show a pic of my favorite 'lil cheerleader. I thought at first that there might have been a hint of nipple showing but I put the pic under an electron microscope and studied the pixelation detail and have decided it is only a shadow.

Hey Hawg and NR!!!

Here's one more in our age range, but most likely out of our league! Please note that the areolas are indeed covered by at least a sheer covering, thus meeting the patriotsplanet girly pic guidelines. What say ye fellow old men?

FallingAlice said:
Well, well, if it isn't NoRespect, agent provocateur.

So, we meet again, NoRespect.

...in my opinion, Hawg and Pookie have shown excellent judgment with their transparent attempt to curry favor. Kissing butt is a crucial survival technique.

And so we do Alice, and so we do.

If you want sucking up, then it is shameless sucking up that you shall have. That curry could use a little salt.

As for the impression that I was hoping to discredit the fair Britney, not at all. I was merely hoping to point out the irony of being able to hold her up as an icon of the female sex object while already having your approval on the subject. Currying and otherwise seasoning your favor while promoting my cause at the same time...did it work? Hmmmm.

And I agree, the Avengers was such a cool series and Emma Peel was very sexy. Often imitated but never duplicated. From that woman on The Pretender series, James Bond, Austin Powers and possibly even Get Smart. Secret Agent Man?

That's not a gun baby, THIS is a gun.

Back