might as well stay with the swimsuit theme. i really like this suit, it's got a great texture to it in that fantastic lighting scheme.

shurkis said:
Sorry Alice, I went for a little bit of humor during the work day. Some chick flashing her boobs at a browns game should not be offensive to anybody. Can I please re-post it? I don't think enough people saw that one.

Send it to me and I will edit it so that Alice doesn't find it unsightly. (Will a bhurka do Alice?)

NoRespect@PatriotsPlanet.com. And now if I can only remember the password...

FallingAlice said:
Now I know why I didn't get that graduate degree in public policy. There are absolutely no rules, no criteria, that aren't made absurd through their application.

That's profoundly true. And the way to illustrate that point anyone?...Alice? That would be by breaking them in order that they must either be enforced or overturned.

NoRespect, agent provocateur, at your service mademoiselle.

Official Girlie Thread Submission Rules.

Effective Immediately by order of FallingAlice: All women must be properly clothed in sheets, robes or burkas so that no actually flesh is visible. No obscene colors such as navy blue will be permitted -- just good old-fashioned linen. Donkeys and camels are permitted in the photos as needed.

(Trying it again...still have a problem with photos not inserting properly.)

How to violate the spirit or the rule without getting caught. Exhibit "A": What a nice______ you have there.

FallingAlice said:

:jester: I can see you are a most worthy adversary Alice. The correct answer of course was: "dam"

but you are quick... That's good. Now we can dispense with the formalities and let the real games begin...

shurkis said:
might as well stay with the swimsuit theme. i really like this suit, it's got a great texture to it in that fantastic lighting scheme.

The lighting is the Sun I believe. I like what I am seeing from you here Shurkis. Keep up the good work. You already have my vote for Rookie of The Year. See if you can find any more of these:

They only get sexier from here....

....after this, I graduate to the nicey-nicey photo shoot pics.

Re: Weeelllll, Gentlemen....

FallingAlice said:
...just can't leave well enough alone, can you?

I tried a diplomatic solution. I offered positions and no viable alternative was provided me.

Okay. I've drawn a line in the sand. It's war. And this is just the initial salvo. There's more where this comes from. Worse. Much, much worse.

Oooh, she's cute! Who does her hair Alice? You must tell me!

I would just like to state for the record that I have no problem with Alice blowing away the Anna pic that I posted. I thought it was pretty damn funny actually.

Alice - you aren't really getting upset are you?:grovel: Cause you're starting to scare me.:eek:

Hawg73 said:
I would just like to state for the record that I have no problem with Alice blowing away the Anna pic that I posted. I thought it was pretty damn funny actually.

Alice - you aren't really getting upset are you?:grovel: Cause you're starting to scare me.:eek:

And you worry about me Hawg??? Sheesh, you scared of the bad-ass hockey goalie girl? Huh?

Re: Weeelllll, Gentlemen....

FallingAlice said:
Okay. I've drawn a line in the sand. It's war. And this is just the initial salvo. There's more where this comes from. Worse. Much, much worse.

Frankly, these are making me hot. Do you have more? I will of course resume posting Beefcake look-a-likes in the other thread. This is what in the cold war we referred to as "detente". MAD -- Mutual Assured Disgust.

This isn't over. It has only just begun.

NoRespect said:
Soccer chicks are so hot, don't you think?

They most certainly are NR! But I think that she was involved with that new tournament.... The Camel Toe Cup.

FallingAlice said:
I tried to identify that fanny...But I've never seen that butt before.

Besides that, my purported jealousy of soccer chicks is waaayyy overstated. Soccer chicks don't bother me. Soccer chicks can play.

Not even your own...?

Point taken about her being a soccer fan rather than a player. My mistake. Soccer fans are so hot aren't they?

I really wasn't trying to make you jealous. I tried to find a site entitled "Great Hockey Butts" but I think it was down for repairs or something.

FallingAlice said:
Well, they're hard to see through all that padding, you know.

I have to admit, of all professional sports, the hockey uniform is the least sexy.

And now that many are done using the "garter belt" it's gotten worse.

Ah, the garter belt. Nothing says hockey quite like it. Those were the days.... It has really suffered since they stopped wearing the petticoats as well. And don't get Hawg started about returning to the one piece bathing suits that had arms and legs...

NoRespect said:
Ah, the garter belt. Nothing says hockey quite like it. Those were the days.... It has really suffered since they stopped wearing the petticoats as well. And don't get Hawg started about returning to the one piece bathing suits that had arms and legs...

Yeah, whatever you do don't get him started on those.

Can you believe they actually wore those things? They must have sunk like a stone if they actually tried swimming in them.

Roaring Twenties ladies man: "You're a swell flapper sweatheart, what's under the flaps?

And yet more subversion.

This proves that in this match Anna scored at least two points .

GAME,SET and MATCH....Kournikova!!!!!

Why Alice, you've been busy.... I particulary like your collage of my favoritest, hottest, hotty of them all.... Maddie Albright...Mmmmmm yummy!

Back