WTF all, whatever happened to the girlie thread rule that you don't post unless you post a pic?
Cadmonkey is PISSED at you all..... :blink:

I actually am me... lol. just to prove you wrong--- tell me something you want me to do or wear in a pic and ill post it on here :)

A bat in both hands pointing up with nothing on or at tight t-shirt only and a sign that says "Patriots Planet, yes, I am really me"!!
;)

Well, as one vet to another, thank you for serving.

And as a man that has 3 friends that served in the Middle East and lost one in Iraq, let me thank you both DEEPLY from the bottom of my heart for the awesome and thankless job you both and ALL our miltary men and women do for this country that is not in the least bit appreciated enough for my tastes.
:toast:

You guys are such sweethearts! Lets try this--- LEFT or RIGHT? (and you better answer LEFT lol) :choices:

LEFT!!! For sure... but it pains me to say I at LEAST had to peak at the right... til the hat burned my eyes.
:shrug:

Oh.. and for not posting pics but posting.. here is one make up one.
deborah-ann-woll-and-kiki-de-montparnasse-ingenue-corselette-bra-gallery.jpg

ROFL It did kind of remind me of that episode.

Does anybody know how to find a copy of that pic? That was a classic.

-- in case Ava is wondering what this means, we had a guy here that called himself "Brady's Bunch" and he posted some shots of a girl he claimed he was involved with. Some of us doubted he was telling the truth so he talked her into posing for a shot holding up a sign that said "I banged Brady's Bunch" and posted it here.

They broke up not long after, but it was fun while it lasted.

Took me a little to find. Thanks for the challenge. :)

I'm guessing she was working one of the clubs on Dale Mabry. That's like prime stripper training grounds.

Or it was, until the mayor of Tampa declared a War on Titties. :coffee:

Among the many clubs I worked in in South Florida...

Madonnas on South Beach
Pink Pony in Doral
Tootsies in Miami Lakes
Boobytrap (Pompano and Doral)

:)

Just so everyone knows the next pic I post will say one of the suggestions Ive been given to prove you NONBELIEVERS wrong! lol In the meantime heres a PATRIOTS pic of me for this AWESOME PATRIOTS FORUM :)
Excellent....:coffee:

Just so everyone knows the next pic I post will say one of the suggestions Ive been given to prove you NONBELIEVERS wrong! lol In the meantime heres a PATRIOTS pic of me for this AWESOME PATRIOTS FORUM :)

Ok, I'm defly a believer!

Patriots Planet anxiously awaits and this last picture makes the NFL season all the more exciting!!
>)

She is doing wonder for that patriots gear....

Are you done with Shawn? :taptaptap:

Cheers, BostonTim

Back