I've been done with him a long time... I'm going to get it covered up... one of the many things on my to-do list! ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
It would probably be easier to track down a nice guy named Shawn, then convince him it was meant to be :shrug: ROFL

I've been done with him a long time... I'm going to get it covered up... one of the many things on my to-do list! ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
My name is Shawn actually.If its easier with you I'll be your BF..Just sayin...:coffee:

Actually its not Shawn,but willing to change my name even for a short time...:coffee:

Hahaha Shawn is a very common name... Im holding auditions for a new boyfriend-- your name MUST be Shawn hahahahahaha ;)

By some miracle....My name is Shawn too....as soon as the paperwork is done....:p

air_466a_001.jpg

Ava_Monroe, I am here to accept your invitation, to be the new Shawn in your life. Please allow me the pleasure of holding your hand and greasing your pole.

I wonder if Ava i Bi because I know a Shauna that would eat her alive...ROFL

Long time lurker of this fine thread who finally found true love and my purpose, I am to be Mr. Ava_Monroe.

Her glorious Entry returned the Girlie Picture Thread's quality to spank-a-licious.

Thank you Ava, may I service you in any way?

Long time lurker of this fine thread who finally found true love and my purpose, I am to be Mr. Ava_Monroe.

Her glorious Entry returned the Girlie Picture Thread's quality to spank-a-licious.

Thank you Ava, may I service you in any way?

RO Farking L..... ROFL

Back