Holy Smokes.....

In the words of the late great Jack Buck.....

"I can't believe what I just saw!"

Tremendous!

A couple of my FAVORITES written in lipstick all over my body! Put that in your pipe and smoke it you non-believers! lol
I would like to say this will go down as one of the most epic posts ever...That is all...:coffee:

You forgot my name :shrug:

ROFL just kidding. I bet that red lipstick was a b*tch to get off
Lady you have to admit just when you saw it all here on the planet something knew pops up just blows the mind...
ROFL

Lady you have to admit just when you saw it all here on the planet something knew pops up just blows the mind...
ROFL

The girl has great pictures and is probably one of the most normal healthy looking ones in this whole thread :shrug:

I think the planet people names on her body just completed this thread LOL

I just noticed the second part of this... I'm done with So Fla but I still strip in Mass... you should visit sometime :)

I'd ask where it is that you dance but unless you want all these pervs (there are more that just don't say anything) stalking you then maybe that info is better left unsaid lol

I'd ask where it is that you dance but unless you want all these pervs (there are more that just don't say anything) stalking you then maybe that info is better left unsaid lol
Shush...Let the girl talk now...:coffee:

ROFL

I just noticed the second part of this... I'm done with So Fla but I still strip in Mass... you should visit sometime :)

Should I just start close to home and work my way around the state?

:shrug:

It would be nice for some of the locals to know where you dance, if you'd like to share the info. Maybe somebody (somebody less married than me) will stop by to say hello.

BTW, I'm incredibly honored to have my name written on your left boob. The right one appears perfectly fine, no complaints whatsoever, but the left one was my favorite.

There is no doubt whatsoever that those are the greatest series of pics in the history of this joint. I couldn't believe my lyin' eyes.

You are an excellent sport for doing that for us (and to say nonny nonny booboo to the doubters) and are one fine-looking, smokeshow dangerette with excellent taste in football teams and websites.

:thumb:

(PS: I'm hoping it's Alex's ;))

Should I just start close to home and work my way around the state?

:shrug:

It would be nice for some of the locals to know where you dance, if you'd like to share the info. Maybe somebody (somebody less married than me) will stop by to say hello.
that is a good point... Wonders where she dances

(PS: I'm hoping it's Alex's ;))
me too, I have never been but may if this is the place

that is a good point... Wonders where she dances

me too, I have never been but may if this is the place

As I stated, I, being married, never go into strip clubs. I did once walk into Alex's thinking it was a used bookstore but once I realized my mistake I was reluctant to leave in the daylight lest somebody see me, so I sat down and killed a few hours, a few beers and a hundred bucks or so.

I do make a lot of mistakes as GermanPatriot will attest and it's not impossible that I could make another. I'm a flawed human being.

If by some miracle that turns out to be the spot it's gonna be me and you attending as Planet ambassadors of good will.

:choices:

A Providence club would be more convenient for for some people :shrug:
Woonsocket would be more convenient for a specific person :grovel:

As I stated, I, being married, never go into strip clubs. I did once walk into Alex's thinking it was a used bookstore but once I realized my mistake I was reluctant to leave in the daylight lest somebody see me, so I sat down and killed a few hours, a few beers and a hundred bucks or so.

I do make a lot of mistakes as GermanPatriot will attest and it's not impossible that I could make another. I'm a flawed human being.

If by some miracle that turns out to be the spot it's gonna be me and you attending as Planet ambassadors of good will.

:choices:

Oh, trust me...I'll be joining THAT party. :high:

Back