As I stated, I, being married, never go into strip clubs. I did once walk into Alex's thinking it was a used bookstore but once I realized my mistake I was reluctant to leave in the daylight lest somebody see me, so I sat down and killed a few hours, a few beers and a hundred bucks or so.

I do make a lot of mistakes as GermanPatriot will attest and it's not impossible that I could make another. I'm a flawed human being.

If by some miracle that turns out to be the spot it's gonna be me and you attending as Planet ambassadors of good will.

:choices:
I will be in a shirt with Mikiemo83 & old Pat Patriot on it... I just hope she doesn't get me on stage... You have all seen Chris Farley show up Patrick Swayze..

Ava+Gardner+3.jpg

that is a good point... Wonders where she dances

Wishing I still lived up in that area now. Especially since I have one up on Hawg. My wife used to want me to take her to the strip clubs. We went to the one up on 138 in Stoughton (Alex's was it?) on more than a few occasions.

Wishing I still lived up in that area now. Especially since I have one up on Hawg. My wife used to want me to take her to the strip clubs. We went to the one up on 138 in Stoughton (Alex's was it?) on more than a few occasions.
Yes, previously called GIGi's.... My mom has coerced by her Sister-in-law to picket Alex's and made the front page of the newspaper doing so... So you know why I never went.

Hayworth,%20Rita%20(Cover%20Girl)_01.jpg

I think the pics are great and Ava's a hell of a good sport, not to mention most attractive.
Thanks Ava, and if you want to write Patswin on your next pic... feel free....

Back