Official Planet Pet Peeves Thread

UGH is that what that song is saying? I've only ever half listened to it and I thought it said "be great". "Brave" is just stupid, agreed.

UGH is that what that song is saying? I've only ever half listened to it and I thought it said "be great". "Brave" is just stupid, agreed.

Yeah, at first I also thought it was "be great". But then I listened closer then looked it up because I couldn't be believe the advertiser could be that stupid.

Think I read somewhere that the intention was to ask the viewer to be brave enough to not conform to the ipad standard.

I dislike the commercial as well, mind you.

Think I read somewhere that the intention was to ask the viewer to be brave enough to not conform to the ipad standard.

I dislike the commercial as well, mind you.

Using the logic of the commercial, should the user also be brave enough to use OpenDocs or Open Office? The Linux OS?

Another pet peeve: Social media

If I want a total stranger to know the details of my life I will f*cking tell them directly. And why would an average stranger think I'm dying for personal information about them? It's just a tool to make advertisers and stalkers' jobs easier.

Mind you. I think Twitter does have it's uses: News corporations, businesses, athletes, celebrities, etc. But Facebook I just don't get.

I may have mentioned this earlier in the thread but @&#*@^*#^$( @ people who pull out in front of you on a high speed road when no one is behind you and they have a clear sight line to see that and they proceed to go 10-15 mph under the speed limit.

This drives me insane! If they waited just a few seconds! Ugghh

My pet peeve is when a woman won't put out on the first date... Do they have any idea what a MCdouble cost? Dam I hate these gold digging beotches!

My pet peeve is when a woman won't put out on the first date... Do they have any idea what a MCdouble cost? Dam I hate these gold digging beotches!

Put a few Ambien in them like Darren Sharper did. :insane:

Well, here's your consolation prize

Life Cheating ‏<s>@</s>LifeCheating <small class="time"> 11m </small> The average fast food patron eats 12 pubic hairs every year: http://lifecheating.com/2014/01/19/10-horrifying-things-in-your-favorite-foods/ …
then we have Piggy who cleans up with 12 a day!!! all thanks to the Mom/daughter tag team!!!

and truthfully I avoid this stuff as much as possible so I may only have 5-6 at most and I don't even get them the honest way :(

:puke:

One appropriate for this post-combine/pre-draft season:

I hate it when the Pats draft guys with significant medical histories (Ras-I Dowling, Terrence Wheatley, Brandon Tate etc). On the other hand, if we didn't we would have missed out on Gronk*.

*which is the only time in the last 5 years it's worked to our advantage.

One appropriate for this post-combine/pre-draft season:

I hate it when the Pats draft guys with significant medical histories (Ras-I Dowling, Terrence Wheatley, Brandon Tate etc). On the other hand, if we didn't we would have missed out on Gronk*.

*which is the only time in the last 5 years it's worked to our advantage.

Yeah, that pisses me off too.

Back