Official Planet Pet Peeves Thread

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Not sure if I posted in this thread but I have a couple.

Tailgaters, if I'm doing 75 in the left lane and someone tailgates me, he gets the brake test and most of the time it works but there's always that one a-hole that just can't help him/herself.

Liars, there is nothing worse than a liar, I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Thieves.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
I got one this morning. I was out walking and had the Sirius NFL station on my phone. 3 straight commercial breaks featured the."1-877-Kars for Kids" ad, which I promptly silenced each time. Within 10 minutes upon arriving home I received my first ever Kars for Kids email ad. And we doubt Big Brother is watching and listening?

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
might have said this in the first run of this thread but if you are 53,966 years old PLEASE.DO.NOT.SHOP.DRIVE.ETC.WHEN PEOPLE WHO WORK ALL WEEK ARE DOING THESE THINGS. TIA
when i worked at home, i would do all that shit during the day so people who were trying to do things after 5/on weekends could have less traffic that was unnecessary.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Now that I the person I'm annoyed with has left, I will post. People who know they can do work but don't. In my job, if there is two of us, we split up the job duties. Sometimes you might be just running the station and other times you might be doing shows, commercials, etc. Today I was running the stations, the other guy had work he could've done but didn't do it. In fact he was out of the room half the time we were working together or on the phone. If there is no work to be done, fine, do what you want. I know there was work to be done because I did some and the guy who took over did some. I actually enjoy the two days a week I work alone. I can get everything done I need to pretty much in the first two hours of my shift.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
I got one this morning. I was out walking and had the Sirius NFL station on my phone. 3 straight commercial breaks featured the."1-877-Kars for Kids" ad, which I promptly silenced each time. Within 10 minutes upon arriving home I received my first ever Kars for Kids email ad. And we doubt Big Brother is watching and listening?
No, you're just a "conspiracy theorist"... :coffee:

Of course I'm kidding, but, some people refuse to pull their head out, remove the scales on their eyes and think for themselves. Most people just go with the flow and never think about what's really happening around them. Whatever they watch on TV is gospel truth. Whatever conventional boilerplate jargon they hear, they accept.

There, I just segued into one of my pet peeves...

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Now that I the person I'm annoyed with has left, I will post. People who know they can do work but don't. In my job, if there is two of us, we split up the job duties. Sometimes you might be just running the station and other times you might be doing shows, commercials, etc. Today I was running the stations, the other guy had work he could've done but didn't do it. In fact he was out of the room half the time we were working together or on the phone. If there is no work to be done, fine, do what you want. I know there was work to be done because I did some and the guy who took over did some. I actually enjoy the two days a week I work alone. I can get everything done I need to pretty much in the first two hours of my shift.
Sounds like my wife, she gets more accomplished when she's there alone than when all the sales people are there, drives her nuts.