Official to BB "No BS, You guys have the best sideline in the league"

Roberto71

Reaction score
BB was mic'ed up for the Jags game. Nobody can say BB hides from the media anymore surely! He's done so much stuff now, Do Your Job, a lot of mic'ed up games etc etc.

The official went to BB on the sideline to say no BS, you guys have the best sideline in the league. A nice compliment, meaning obviously the officials get no hysterical c**p from the coaches, players on the sideline.

A nice exchange with Gus Bradley at the start as well, showed a lot of respect to BB. Bill obviously admires Bradley and what he's doing with the team.

http://www.patriots.com/video/2015/10/01/sound-fx-bill-belichick-micd-during-week-3

That was very good. I wish I could watch the whole game that way.

BB was mic'ed up for the Jags game. Nobody can say BB hides from the media anymore surely! He's done so much stuff now, Do Your Job, a lot of mic'ed up games etc etc.

The official went to BB on the sideline to say no BS, you guys have the best sideline in the league. A nice compliment, meaning obviously the officials get no hysterical c**p from the coaches, players on the sideline.

A nice exchange with Gus Bradley at the start as well, showed a lot of respect to BB. Bill obviously admires Bradley and what he's doing with the team.

http://www.patriots.com/video/2015/10/01/sound-fx-bill-belichick-micd-during-week-3
Couldn't it have meant that all the Patriot uniforms are nice and clean and their socks are pulled up tight??

:harumph:

Couldn't it have meant that all the Patriot uniforms are nice and clean and their socks are pulled up tight??

You're right! Spic and span uniforms. Cleanliness is next to godliness.

In fairness Bill is always getting his guys back behind the yellow lines. You'd never catch Bill doing a Mike Tomlin.....

Love BB's response to the ref: "hope we don't screw it up!"

It could mean a few things, but it clearly means he doesn't expect BB or any of his players to be in the field of play (Mike Tomlin).

The very next part of the video showed BB policing the sideline, moving players back, reminding them.

A well oiled machine being run professionally. It appears to be a well deserved compliment.

Can we just have the announcers muted and hear this throughout the game?

I love these clips. I agree 100%. I'd like to see them release the entire game with these recordings.

Make that three votes...

I'd love to see an entire game this way. That would be pretty sweet.

Could have. We all know that accused equipment violations that are normally not fined or fined 25k or so turn into player suspensions for the Pats when Baddell is involved. So BB is tightening up the ship! :tongue:

Well, it probably meant that no players where standing out on the white part of the sideline - which is technically a penalty, which Rex may have been flagged for last week. People assume it was because he was yelling, but it could have been because they refs kept getting blocked by their players.

In college, you get a warning for that. I think you might in the NFL, I'm not sure. One warning, then it's a 15 yard penalty.

It's just another demonstration of a team that doesn't beat themselves with stupid penalties. Why even risk a 15-yard penalty? Stand behind the ****ing dotted yellow line for ****'s safe. 6 inches closer to the field isn't going to improve your view. :coffee:

Well, it probably meant that no players where standing out on the white part of the sideline - which is technically a penalty, which Rex may have been flagged for last week. People assume it was because he was yelling, but it could have been because they refs kept getting blocked by their players.

In college, you get a warning for that. I think you might in the NFL, I'm not sure. One warning, then it's a 15 yard penalty.

It's just another demonstration of a team that doesn't beat themselves with stupid penalties. Why even risk a 15-yard penalty? Stand behind the ****ing dotted yellow line for ****'s safe. 6 inches closer to the field isn't going to improve your view. :coffee:
So you're not buying my clean uniforms and pulled up socks argument?

That was very good. I wish I could watch the whole game that way.

I love these clips. I agree 100%. I'd like to see them release the entire game with these recordings.

Absolutely agree.

I love these mic'd up segments. Personally, can't stand the announcers. Being able to watch a game like that would be ideal.

That was a bad mistake McCourty made. What's good about BB though is he'll make the point without crucifying the player. And then the player goes out and makes a great play. Proper coaching that.

That was a bad mistake McCourty made. What's good about BB though is he'll make the point without crucifying the player. And then the player goes out and makes a great play. Proper coaching that.

McCourty knows better. He'll probably be harder on himself than any coach would.

Reminded me a bit of that bobbling lucky catch on our 8 yd line in the SB that Logan Ryan jumped right over while the ball was still up for grabs. I'll bet he still wakes up at night about that opportunity missed.

Sound FX is a wonderful addition for fans.

Back