Oh NOES!!!

Dobby.jpg

Give us our hour back lol:dbanana:

Ohhh good to know. I hate losing an hour of sleep though but that means it will be lighter out later and that means summer is on it's way woohoo :)

where does all the daylight go that is saved during the daylight saving :huh:
Indiana.

They **** up Daylight Savings so royally that they need all the extra they can get.

Here's my delimma with the whole "time change" thing tonight. As a fulltime Nat'l Guard member, this is my work weekend. My position, and some events right now, require me to be in the office by 6 in the morning. Normally, that's not too bad. However, my beloved WV Mountaineers host Louisville tonight...tip off is at 9pm! Yep...an East Coast basketball game at 9pm. While I greatly appreciate ESPN Game Day visiting the fair city of Morgantown, it's gonna be a rough one.
Generally speaking, I enjoy a few beverages during Mountaineer games, but probably not tonight...

Oh well...it's only one day tomorrow, and forunatley, i have Monday off, so i can catch up.

Well, I am not working through this one tonite.:( I like working 7 hours and getting paid for 8.:(

And I have a double shift tomorrow, so I lose that hour when I need it most.:sulk:

Here's my delimma with the whole "time change" thing tonight. As a fulltime Nat'l Guard member, this is my work weekend. My position, and some events right now, require me to be in the office by 6 in the morning. Normally, that's not too bad. However, my beloved WV Mountaineers host Louisville tonight...tip off is at 9pm! Yep...an East Coast basketball game at 9pm. While I greatly appreciate ESPN Game Day visiting the fair city of Morgantown, it's gonna be a rough one.
Generally speaking, I enjoy a few beverages during Mountaineer games, but probably not tonight...

Oh well...it's only one day tomorrow, and forunatley, i have Monday off, so i can catch up.

you'll be up at 3:30 cuz you'll be asceerd to over sleep (at least that's what happens to me)

you'll be up at 3:30 cuz you'll be asceerd to over sleep (at least that's what happens to me)

And you were exactly right...although it was more like 4, but same principle.
Mountaineer game didn't go off until 12:10 (that's a post-change-the-clock time)...and they lost in a close one, so that didn't help.
Oh well...another exciting day at work.

And you were exactly right...although it was more like 4, but same principle.
Mountaineer game didn't go off until 12:10 (that's a post-change-the-clock time)...and they lost in a close one, so that didn't help.
Oh well...another exciting day at work.

you made it in on time then :shrug:

Back