Ok last word about refs

So the Patriots got screwed by the zebras... I guess homefield advantage did pay off for Baltimore.

The way I look at it, you let the home team win on the last seconds of any of the games so your life would not be in danger leaving said stadium.........

I mean all of that was bad enough, but it did not even go over the stuff that was "not" called....I was just a bit happy I guess that someone took notice that there was actually another team that got the shaft besides GB.

I mean all of that was bad enough, but it did not even go over the stuff that was "not" called....I was just a bit happy I guess that someone took notice that there was actually another team that got the shaft besides GB.

you could devote hours upon hours upon hours writing an article about penalties not called, and you'd still have more left to cover. I can think that if such an article was written there would a staggering amount of offensive holding penalties that should have been called - so much so that it would probably deserve it's own article.

Mid-

Good luck with that on ESPN tonight Aron Rogers just said that the goal line call was right up there with the Tuck rule call:spock:

~Dee~

Not according to Jim Rome, he asserts the Patriots did not lose the Game as a result of the Officiating...I have come to the conclusion he dislikes the Pats, never really listen to him, but wanted to hear some takes on the Sunday night fiasco.Needless to say, changed the channel back to music after 5 minutes.

Mid-

Good luck with that on ESPN tonight Aron Rogers just said that the goal line call was right up there with the Tuck rule call:spock:

~Dee~

Rodgers needs to worry about why his offense went to crap...his shininess is fading kinda fast, I would expect the greatest Qb of all time to know the rules.

Not according to Jim Rome, he asserts the Patriots did not lose the Game as a result of the Officiating...I have come to the conclusion he dislikes the Pats, never really listen to him, but wanted to hear some takes on the Sunday night fiasco.Needless to say, changed the channel back to music after 5 minutes.

Of course not, I just see where 8 calls were not correct in our game, and the 1 point they did win by was on a kick that I am still not assured was even good....seems like the game was right down the middle for fairness.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jsaTElBljOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nananana,nananana hey hey hey goodbye
He'l never flag you, the way that i flagged you,
Cause if he did, no no, flags wouldn't rain and fly

Back