On the Clock at 32

What will they do?

• Total voters
I can see them trading down for picks in next years draft. Having 3 2nds in good in this draft and them get a pick for next year.

:shrug_n:

Ms Vito has the answer.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3nGQLQF1b6I?start=55" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All those choices & more are in play depending on how the draft ahead of them goes, what players are available at 32 in the draft, what players are available through trade/pick swaps and what teams might be willing to trade next year's 1st round pick & and a 2nd this year for 32. The Pats have gone through the mock draft process (with accurate player info) internally hundreds of times by now so they have a more accurate idea of the players available. They've talked to other teams & know what player X might cost in terms of picks. They've also let a few trusted teams know that 32 is available for a 1st rnd pick next year if the terms are right.

However, to answer the question with the info we have, I think a trade back is most likely for more picks this year or a higher 2020 1st and a 2nd this year.

Can't see them doing anything but trading down and out of 32, but it's Belichick so who the F knows

Clelin Ferrell. Book it.

I say this knowing very well that I have no idea what the hell Bill will do on draft day.

Every so often the Pats trade up and I think it's gonna happen tonight or tomorrow. With 12 picks it doesn't make a lot of sense to trade down.

Schefter is saying Rams have fielded offers for 31.

Whoever the Rams shun will surely be on the phone to Bill.

It’s a trade back folks.

Schefter is saying Rams have fielded offers for 31.

Whoever the Rams shun will surely be on the phone to Bill.

It’s a trade back folks.

Absolutely.

The logical scenario is that Christian Wilkins is STILL ON THE BOARD and Bill trades down to the 2nd round and takes Demarcus Christmas instead.

Demarcus who? Exactly.

Back