Once Again - We are NOT Doomed

grog

Chief Instigation Officer
Reaction score
No. Not even close. We will steam-roll the Cardinals and send them back to oblivion, I mean Arizona, as a 1-1 team that will wonder if they belong in this league. The Patriots have outscored Arizona 128-33 the last 4 times the teams have played in New England. Kevin Kolb will be lucky to have a job as a backup quarterback after this debacle. The Patriot defense will continue to improve and turn heads. By season end, talking heads will be wondering which NE unit is stronger, the offense or the defense and they will look back to this game to see how quickly the rookies grew into their roles as leaders of the best defense in the NFL. The line is only 14 points. The Cardinals can only hope to keep it that close. Pats 48 House of Cards 10.

Go Pats!

So the new thing is the anti Karma thread... you mean all this time that I've been saying "I just hope for a good game with no injuries" was for not?

The pink Taco will be creamed by the Patriots, it will be stuffed and stretched beyond repair as the defense sacks it and the offense attacks it

35-17 Patriots

This will be such a beat down it will look just like the Pats-Titans game in the snow. 59-0 Pats.

I never really got into the whole karma thing, but so far the anti-carma is 1-0. I'm in. The Pats will hang a 40 spot on them. Welker sets a record. Ridley drops 100 on them. Gronk will make up for his botched spike. Lloyd gets his first TD as a Pat. Book it.

Why can't we ever put a 60 burger on someone?

I'm afraid I'll not be tolerating that kind of negativity.

But as for being doomed, well that we are not, Karma can go hang for all I care. We're gonna spank those Cardinals all the way back to Arizona.

Heh Heh :thumb:

Here are PFW's Week Two defensive rankings:

1. New England Patriots vs. Cardinals
  2. Houston Texans at Jaguars
  3. Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Jets
  4. San Francisco 49ers vs. Lions
  5. Dallas Cowboys at Seahawks
  6. Baltimore Ravens at Eagles
  7. Cincinnati Bengals vs. Browns
  8. New York Giants vs. Buccaneers
  9. New York Jets at Steelers
  10. Buffalo Bills vs. Chiefs

The pink Taco will be creamed by the Patriots, it will be stuffed and stretched beyond repair as the defense sacks it and the offense attacks it

35-17 Patriots
That got me all hot and bothered

I don't care for this shit talking before the game, I just don't like it. It upsets the balance of the universe.

Back