HomelessJoe

Unknown User
Reaction score
we got new fans in nicaragua

photo01.jpg

photo04.jpg

photo05.jpg

photo06.jpg

I went looking for a Giants t-shirt for my wife. (There's not much out there, and most of it's crap.) I finally found one at Modell's for the typical $20.

They also had some Patriots AFC Championship tees, as well as 16-0 tees.

On sale for $5.

:crying:

That your wife is a Giants fan is really cause for tears.

DarrylStingley on 02-14-2008 at 06:16 PM said:
That your wife is a Giants fan is really cause for tears.

Well, she IS from New Jersey. So at least she can say she's a real Giants fan, unlike the scumbags and yuppies and whatnot who live in NYC and are either Jets fans or not even football fans but who are now yelling "GGGGEEEEEEE-men!" all over the city as if they really gave a sh*t before the Super Bowl...

Wife roots for Giants and Mets. If she rooted for Jets and Yankees, we never would've gotten past the first date, LOL.

Of course merchandisers routinely have this stuff prepared in advance, but looking at it, strikes me as extremely bad juju.

nicaragua? Why not just ship 'em out to Detroit? That 19-0 inked on the sweatshirts could stand for the murder rate on New Years day, or some'tin' like dat.

Shirts are ugly

Saw the game program for $5.00 today :(

Spentcartridge on 02-14-2008 at 08:40 PM said:
The white shirts were probably made for the virgins in nicaragua. 19 years old - 0 insertions. :eek:

I'm eating candy hearts and I almost choked reading that ^

Akrobatik on 02-14-2008 at 10:56 PM said:
i heard New Jersey has a lot of these guys.

guido12.jpg

In a way it's comical. In another, disturbing. Lip gloss for a dude? This reeks of many negative aspects about human nature.

His gonads are probably really, really tiny. :eek: :eek:

HEY! What are those foreign kids doing with my t-shirts?!?! WTF?

Oh wait we lost.....;o(

Back