One positive about losing to the Colts

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I think I first read this in a San Diego newspaper, or possibly on one of the Chargers boards), but if the Patriots lose to the Colts on Sunday, Bill Belichick will get to coach the Chargers in the Pro Bowl.

It could actually make the pro bowl interesting, as BB instructs his players in the fine art of trash talking and taunting.

I'm sure LT will show some class. I believe he said he would have two words for BB. I'm guessing...

FU
F OFF
Screw U
Eat Sh!t
anyone else want to try a couple (lol)

Classy

I thought Bill Cowher coached the Pro-Bowl every year. :D kidding

Tony Dungy will do a fine job.

CleatMarks on 01-16-2007 at 06:06 PM said:
I'm sure LT will show some class. I believe he said he would have two words for BB. I'm guessing...

FU
F OFF
Screw U
Eat Sh!t
anyone else want to try a couple (lol)

Classy

Im gay

Wah Wah

Im Jealous

We Lost

We Suck

I want

Your Balls

Bill Bellicheck

You are

The man

Make sweet

Love to

me now

It'd be funny if Belichick made all the Charger players ride the pine the whole game. :D

thomas144 on 01-16-2007 at 05:08 PM said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I think I first read this in a San Diego newspaper, or possibly on one of the Chargers boards), but if the Patriots lose to the Colts on Sunday, Bill Belichick will get to coach the Chargers in the Pro Bowl.

It could actually make the pro bowl interesting, as BB instructs his players in the fine art of trash talking and taunting.

Thomas144, luv the new avatar, looks familiar, i am sure i saw it somewhere recently...

on the subject matter, i agree. BB coaching these twerps would be good, a couple of them just might want to come over to the dark side and win one!

on second thought, i'd rather have a shot at #4

In that Case LT will talk to BB for saying he is sorry LT got class

Jammer on 01-17-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
We know. He did tell everybody.

Jammer on 01-17-2007 at 01:46 PM said:

When you have to tell people you have class...

...you have no class...

Back