Ordered my official SB stuff:)

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I just ordered may official locker room cap,official locker room T-shirt, and the 3 Games to Glory bluray.

It seems as if they are selling like hot cakes from the Patriots Pro Shop. Was going to get a sweatshirt but they are now out of my size. I'll have to get one later.

I have all of the past official SB hats on a mounted on a holder in my Patriots shire. So, with this I'll have 5 with one more peg to go for the 6th.

I'd really like to get new balls but I can't find them right now. Hopefully I'll find them later.

Anyone else getting this stuff?

I ordered 2 hats immediately after the game but now i wish i just waited until the next day and got it from Ebay. 35 bucks and free shipping, no tax. hats from pro shop end up costing me 91 bucks for 2 with shipping and taxes added. i did order a AFC Championship hate from Ebay though, 24 bucks free shipping as opposed to 34 bucks from the pro shop

I got my hat yesterday from the mall. I also got a long sleeved shirt.
The locker room shirts are hard to find right now, but should be more available as the week goes along. I ordered a locker room hoodie and hope to have it by the end of the week. The "5X" stuff is beginning to pop up online.

I also have an interesting problem. For my birthday this past December, my daughter bought me a really nice "4X" jacket with the 4 SB logos stitched in and the scores on the back. I'm now on the hunt to find a place that may be able to restitch the jacket to change the 4 to a 5 and add the SB51 logo and score. This jacket has been crazy popular. Since I got it, I'm constantly being stopped and asked about it. At the mall yesterday, a clerk asked if she could take a picture of the back. My daughter was afraid it would be too "busy" to wear, but she's thrilled by the attention it's getting.

First world problems.

Ordered the 3 games to glory bluray, I'd managed to get a low res copy of the last one from the internet, but figured I'd buy it this time, even though shipping to the UK is like 25% of the price of the DVD itself and obviously gets added on top. I'll likely have to pay taxes on it too when it arrives in the UK

I just ordered may official locker room cap,official locker room T-shirt, and the 3 Games to Glory bluray.

It seems as if they are selling like hot cakes from the Patriots Pro Shop. Was going to get a sweatshirt but they are now out of my size. I'll have to get one later.

I have all of the past official SB hats on a mounted on a holder in my Patriots shire. So, with this I'll have 5 with one more peg to go for the 6th.

I'd really like to get new balls but I can't find them right now. Hopefully I'll find them later.

Anyone else getting this stuff?
Yes, I am. The only balls I've seen are ones with autographs (much more pricey), and won't ship until some time in March, (which is a big change from past SBs, where you could get an unsigned ball right away).

I've got hats from the first three Bowl wins and never bought one for number 4. I just didn't like it that much and I have way too many hats.

However, the leather brim one is really sharp. I'll pay the man for that one.

I think I'm gonna get a SB LI hat, but I usually just sport a run-of-the-mill-no SB logo Patriot hat.

When you root for a team that wins as much as NE does, understatement speaks volumes, IMO.

I'm glad I get 40% off everything I order. Wife working for Lids' corporate office is pretty awesome.

5x champs gear is starting to roll in, so I'll be placing an order very soon.

Got the locker room hat and tee yesterday morning. Pro shop kept crashing during my order.

I'm going to get a hat for sure as these ones look pretty sharp (wasn't always a fan of some of the other ones... my SB36 hat is for display only and even with these other SB victories is still kept pristine)
hell... I still have the SB36 Wheaties box on a shelf in my office!

I agree with BeagleBay on sporting a simple logo hat for day-to-day wear.

Yes, I am. The only balls I've seen are ones with autographs (much more pricey), and won't ship until some time in March, (which is a big change from past SBs, where you could get an unsigned ball right away).

What I want is a set with all 5 SD logos. I won't ever play with them, I have a really nice box to put them in.

I found one in the woods while I was looking for a ball I hit in there, and stopped to take a leak. It had the 3X Champions logo. It's like God wanted me to find it.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I'm pushing 70. Know just how you feel. :coffee:

Cheers

They should have fixed them for you when you had your by-pass. popcorn

I think I'm gonna get a SB LI hat, but I usually just sport a run-of-the-mill-no SB logo Patriot hat.

When you root for a team that wins as much as NE does, understatement speaks volumes, IMO.

Simple hat for me too. I a bald and wear hats a lot (sun/cold). Go through a Pats hat each year.

I love shirts that have all the players on the back.

thumb.aspx

Back