Origin of Covid — Following the Clues

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Planeteers!

I have been doing a LOT of research on Covid, and recently this man, Nicholas Wade, published a lengthy and detailed article which I felt was too important not to bring you folks, despite my absence here. This does not signal my return, only that I felt this information is too bombshell to NOT bring here and let folks read it and judge for themselves.

I urge everyone to read it and try and grasp the magnitude of this story.

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues​

Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?

View: https://nicholaswade.medium.com/origin-of-covid-following-the-clues-6f03564c038

Some supporting documents;

The genetic structure of SARS‐CoV‐2 does not rule out a laboratory origin​

Serological Evidence of Bat SARS-Related Coronavirus Infection in Humans, China (March 2, 2018)​

Discovery of Novel Bat Coronaviruses in South China That Use the Same Receptor as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (April 18, 2018)​

Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus (November 30, 2017)​

Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor (October 30, 2013)​

"Debunked", huh? Doesn't look debunked to me.

shecolt

Reaction score
Great to see you, Baron, even if it's just for a short visit. I've tried to read through a lot of this, but I'm sorry to say that much of it when way over my head. I could read the words, but I was often lost when I tried to put all of it together. So, I'm just going to give my conclusion and then ask you or anyone else to tell me where I may be going right or wrong.

Conclusion: There is good reason to believe that Covid-19 may have originated in a lab. China doesn't want to talk about this and neither does the U.S. because it would shed light on their funding of work that was done in this Wuhan lab.

If I'm correct, it seems to me that those affected by Covid-19 (which is basically everyone in the entire world) would be wanting to know more and that all media sources should be demanding to know more.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Great to see you, Baron, even if it's just for a short visit. I've tried to read through a lot of this, but I'm sorry to say that much of it when way over my head. I could read the words, but I was often lost when I tried to put all of it together. So, I'm just going to give my conclusion and then ask you or anyone else to tell me where I may be going right or wrong.

Conclusion: There is good reason to believe that Covid-19 may have originated in a lab. China doesn't want to talk about this and neither does the U.S. because it would shed light on their funding of work that was done in this Wuhan lab.

If I'm correct, it seems to me that those affected by Covid-19 (which is basically everyone in the entire world) would be wanting to know more and that all media sources should be demanding to know more.

I think you are correct here.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Excerpt from one of the links above, but they all have similar profiles;

This work was jointly funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (81290341, 31621061) to ZLS, China Mega-Project for Infectious Disease (2014ZX10004001-003) to ZLS, Scientific and technological basis special project (2013FY113500) to YZZ and ZLS from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, the Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (XDPB0301) to ZLS, the National Institutes of Health (NIAID R01AI110964), the USAID Emerging Pandemic Threats (EPT) PREDICT program to PD and ZLS, CAS Pioneer Hundred Talents Program to JC, NRF-CRP grant (NRF-CRP10-2012-05) to LFW and WIV “One-Three-Five” Strategic Program (WIV-135-TP1) to JC and ZLS. The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.

Who is head of the NIH?

1620706101424.jpeg

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Planeteers!

I have been doing a LOT of research on Covid, and recently this man, Nicholas Wade, published a lengthy and detailed article which I felt was too important not to bring you folks, despite my absence here. This does not signal my return, only that I felt this information is too bombshell to NOT bring here and let folks read it and judge for themselves.

I urge everyone to read it and try and grasp the magnitude of this story.

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues​

Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?

View: https://nicholaswade.medium.com/origin-of-covid-following-the-clues-6f03564c038

Some supporting documents;

The genetic structure of SARS‐CoV‐2 does not rule out a laboratory origin​

Serological Evidence of Bat SARS-Related Coronavirus Infection in Humans, China (March 2, 2018)​

Discovery of Novel Bat Coronaviruses in South China That Use the Same Receptor as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (April 18, 2018)​

Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus (November 30, 2017)​

Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor (October 30, 2013)​

"Debunked", huh? Doesn't look debunked to me.

Who’s this guy?

Great to see you, Baron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shecolt

Reaction score
Sounds like Rand Paul grilled Fauci about this. What doesn't make sense to me is that I would think it would be Fauci himself who would be adamant about finding the answers to questions about the outbreak of Covid-19. It seems to me that this knowledge would be helpful in trying to prevent any future outbreaks of another virus . . . especially ones that would be dangerous enough to lead to another pandemic.

Unless, of course, Fauci is trying to hide something about any role he may have played. :shrug-n:

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
What I don't get is that there's any funding from NIH to any Chinese lab for any reason at all. It's not like the Chinese need the money.
Then there's this case which seems to tie in to the topic as well.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Sounds like Rand Paul grilled Fauci about this. What doesn't make sense to me is that I would think it would be Fauci himself who would be adamant about finding the answers to questions about the outbreak of Covid-19. It seems to me that this knowledge would be helpful in trying to prevent any future outbreaks of another virus . . . especially ones that would be dangerous enough to lead to another pandemic.

Unless, of course, Fauci is trying to hide something about any role he may have played. :shrug-n:

It certainly seems that way. Fauci playing the Biden game of giving US taxpayer $ through the front door of another country and getting some of it back via the back door? Does Fauci have a kid on the board of a Chinese company?

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
It certainly seems that way. Fauci playing the Biden game of giving US taxpayer $ through the front door of another country and getting some of it back via the back door? Does Fauci have a kid on the board of a Chinese company?

NIAID Contract Obligates Pentagon to Buy 500,000,000 Doses of Moderna’s COVID Vaccine for $9 Billion​

Contract obtained through Freedom of Information Act raises questions about Fauci, transparency and conflicts of interest.

Fauci is director of NIAID, which owns the critical patents on the Moderna vaccine and will reportedly receive half the royalties. Six of his employees may also receive $150k annual royalties, at our expense, for their work on the vaccine.

Moderna’s former chair, Moncef Slaoui, is Operation Warp Speed director. The slides below show a second Moderna contract that will give you a notion about the potential size of those royalty payments. That contract obligates the Pentagon to buy 500,000,000 doses for $9 billion — presumably two doses for every U.S. citizen.

NIH Scientists Caught Concealing Millions in Royalties for Experimental Treatments – AP​

October 26, 2006​

In all, 916 current and former NIH researchers are receiving royalty payments for drugs and other inventions they developed while working for the government, according to information obtained by AP. They can collect up to $150,000 each a year, but the average is about $9,700, officials said.

In 2004, these researchers collected a total of $8.9 million. Only a dozen received the legal maximum.

The government owns the patents and the scientists are listed as inventors so they can share in licensing deals struck with private manufacturers. In addition to the inventors’ take, the government received $55.9 million in royalties for the same inventions and put that money back into research.

The arrangements can create concerns about conflicts.

For instance, two top managers in NIH’s infectious disease division have received tens of thousands of dollars in royalties for an experimental AIDS treatment they invented. At the same time, their office has spent millions in tax dollars to test the treatment on patients across the globe, the records show.

Not Fauci's first go around. The NIH spends taxpayer money developing treatments, and Fauci and his cronies get the patent rights and royalties. These are the people who assure you of the safety of these vaccines as well, while at the same time acquiring liability waivers so they can't be sued for any harm the vaccines do.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Not Fauci's first go around. The NIH spends taxpayer money developing treatments, and Fauci and his cronies get the patent rights and royalties. These are the people who assure you of the safety of these vaccines as well, while at the same time acquiring liability waivers so they can't be sued for any harm the vaccines do.
Unfucking believable.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
On this topic, which is gaining steam, you are going to see a lot of gaslighting by the leftist media, something along these lines...

Does Anthony Fauci Own ‘Half the Patent’ for Moderna’s COVID Vaccine?​

The usual methods are being employed here....by slightly altering the accusation with a detail that can easily be debunked, while not addressing the actual accusation.

In this case, just note the specification in the words "own half the patent"....no, he doesn't own the patent. He is listed as an inventor, which nets him royalties on the patent, but he does not own the patent.

So, be aware...this is probably the most common trick employed by "fact checkers" to debunk stories that are actually true. They add specifics that are not exactly true, and attack those, to gaslight the ignorant public into believing lies, who in turn mock and attack those who speak the truth, if not declaring them a threat.

Don't let your mind become a dumping ground for authoritarian garbage. They know most people are ignorant, and this is their greatest weapon against you.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

shecolt

Reaction score

Proposed bill to defund the Wuhan Institute of Virology​

Republican members of Congress have introduced "The Defund the Wuhan Institute of Virology Act."

It would permanently cut U.S. funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. A growing number of scientists have said they believe Covid-19 leaked from the lab.

Despite confusion, misleading statements from some public health officials and politicians, and much misreporting, U.S. taxpayer funds have gone both directly and indirectly to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and/or its scientists in recent years.

As we first exposed last April, the Wuhan lab received over $600,000 in taxpayer funds via the NIH for dangerous coronavirus experiments that many experts believe caused the pandemic. We also confirmed as recently as yesterday that the lab is still eligible to receive even more taxpayer funds from the NIH. WIV also received funding from DOD and USAID in the past. In February of this year, WCW and the Organic Consumers Association called on the White House to defund WIV.

Shipping tax dollars to the notorious CCP-run Wuhan animal lab where there’s no transparency and accountability about how our money is spent is a recipe for disaster. Taxpayers should not be forced to bankroll animal experiments to supercharge coronaviruses or any other reckless spending at this bio-agent lab and recent polls show that a majority of Democrat and Republican voters agree. We applaud Rep. Scott Perry and his colleagues for their outstanding efforts to protect taxpayers and public health by introducing legislation to permanently defund the Wuhan animal lab.

The possibility that the COVID-19 pandemic started with a laboratory acquired infection at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and could have happened during coronavirus ‘infection experiments’ funded by NIAID, is reason enough to cut off funding. The U.S. should have never funded gain-of-function research on potential pandemic pathogens, and least of all at foreign institutions that lay outside of our regulatory control.

johnlocke

Reaction score

johnlocke

Reaction score
My how political winds must have changed — and not the science. Now Fauci says it is in fact possible Covid isn’t natural but a creation of the Wuhan lab. This has been adamantly denied by all the officials for a year.
Democrats said it was racist to merely wonder if this could be true.