Origin of Covid — Following the Clues

shecolt

Reaction score
I have some trepidation here, because there are things I want to say that I cannot. I have alluded to "a friend" on this board before, a couple of times. Within the last week, I spent some time with my friend. Due to the nature of his employment, I sometimes ask him things, and he sometimes answers...sort of a personal "Q". Sometimes he tells me things, sometimes he doesn't. Well....we got to talking about Fauci and Wuhan. I will give some insight into what I was told. I will basically just drop a few leads so that if anyone is interested, they can do their own investigating.

Wuhan Institute of Virology ---> Chinese Academy of Sciences ----> Bill Gates -----> The Good Club -----> Event 201, NY

I'll see you in the rabbit hole.

This reads like a mystery and I love trying to solve mysteries. To try to untangle this web, I started with Event 201, NY. I had no clue what that was, but found this:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

In recent years, the world has seen a growing number of epidemic events, amounting to approximately 200 events annually. These events are increasing, and they are disruptive to health, economies, and society. Managing these events already strains global capacity, even absent a pandemic threat. Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.

I noticed that the timing of this meeting closely coincided with when we are told that Wuhan lab workers first became ill . . . which could be a coincidence . . . or not. Now, I'm off to try to find out what the Good Club is.

johnlocke

Reaction score
This reads like a mystery and I love trying to solve mysteries. To try to untangle this web, I started with Event 201, NY. I had no clue what that was, but found this:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

In recent years, the world has seen a growing number of epidemic events, amounting to approximately 200 events annually. These events are increasing, and they are disruptive to health, economies, and society. Managing these events already strains global capacity, even absent a pandemic threat. Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.

I noticed that the timing of this meeting closely coincided with when we are told that Wuhan lab workers first became ill . . . which could be a coincidence . . . or not. Now, I'm off to try to find out what the Good Club is.

I will say it once again. Quarantine for the healthy is immoral, impractical, and therefore catastrophic when put into practice writ large as we have just seen.

shecolt

Reaction score

I'm quoting myself because I'm back to share what I found out about the Good Club which is that this is a small, elite group of billionaires who first met secretly over 12 years ago. I couldn't find anything to confirm whether or not they are still meeting or even had another meeting after that one. The names of some in attendance were familiar to me such as Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffett, and Ted Turner. The purpose was to discuss what they could do to better the world.

On the surface, this sounds like a good thing. The very rich getting together to see what they can do to help others. On the other hand, with money and power corruption can follow. Also, what they may have considered to be a good thing may not necessarily be what someone else would consider to be good. So, I would need to more about what they actually did with all their money to determine if this Good Club was actually good.

Now, I'll need to see what I can find out about the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

shecolt

Reaction score
I'm quoting myself because I'm back to share what I found out about the Good Club which is that this is a small, elite group of billionaires who first met secretly over 12 years ago. I couldn't find anything to confirm whether or not they are still meeting or even had another meeting after that one. The names of some in attendance were familiar to me such as Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffett, and Ted Turner. The purpose was to discuss what they could do to better the world.

On the surface, this sounds like a good thing. The very rich getting together to see what they can do to help others. On the other hand, with money and power corruption can follow. Also, what they may have considered to be a good thing may not necessarily be what someone else would consider to be good. So, I would need to more about what they actually did with all their money to determine if this Good Club was actually good.

Now, I'll need to see what I can find out about the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

Quoting myself again to relay what I learned about the Chinese Academy of Sciences. It's large with numerous tentacles. There are over 100 institutes in the CAS which includes the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

As for Bill Gates, he was elected as a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering in 2017. My assumption is that the CAE falls under the umbrella of the CAS.

So, we have the Gates foundation helping to sponsor the pandemic exercise known as Event 201. Bill Gates is a member of the Good Club. And, Bill Gates is a member of the CAE. Now, I have to see if I can find anything to tie him to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

shecolt

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this, but it falls in line with the censorship that we saw regarding the origin of COVID. So, I'm putting it in this thread.

CENSORED: Hydroxychloroquine​

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) is the latest figure to be censored over providing information about hydroxychloroquine and effectiveness for Covid-19.

Johnson's account on YouTube, which is owned by Google, was reportedly suspended for seven days.

In response, Johnson tweeted: "YouTube’s arrogant Covid censorship continues. How many lives will be lost as a result? How many lives could have been saved with a free exchange of medical ideas? This suppression of speech should concern every American."

A great deal of information and misinformation was distributed in the media after then-President Trump said hydroxychloroquine could turn out to be an effective treatment for Covid-19.

Because of the controversy, a major scientific study measuring hydroxychloroquine's effectiveness as a possible preventive could not be finished, so the question was never answered. However, the independent scientists working on the issue said they believed hydroxychloroquine had shown great promise both as effective early treatment for Covid-19 and as a possible preventive measure.

A new study in MedRxiv found that hydroxychloroquine and zinc increased Covid-19 survival by almost three times.

A recent study published in the Journal of The Association of Physicians of India also found hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment for Covid-19.

You Tube told Epoch Times that it suspended Johnson's account and removed a video "...in accordance with our COVID-19 medical misinformation policies, which don’t allow content that encourages people to use Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin to treat or prevent the virus."