Had to dig this out. Hollie's voice just blows me away every week.

Nope. She's average and there's absolutely nothing unique about her. Everyone else is really good. She blends with a thousand others like her.

Heejun sang my favorite song in the world last night, did a fabulous job, and he got booted while Gospel Joshua is still around. The guy takes every goddam song and turns it into a tent meeting. Drives me crazy.

Not the greatest voice on the show, but I absolutely love Deandre. The kid is a marketing dream. He just has something that makes me smile.

I'm definitely a Phillip Phillips fan. Jessica is an amazingly natural talent. And Elise blew me out of the water with Zeppelin last night. This is a good season.

PatsFanLisa said:
Nope. She's average and there's absolutely nothing unique about her. Everyone else is really good. She blends with a thousand others like her.

Heejun sang my favorite song in the world last night, did a fabulous job, and he got booted while Gospel Joshua is still around. The guy takes every goddam song and turns it into a tent meeting. Drives me crazy.

Not the greatest voice on the show, but I absolutely love Deandre. The kid is a marketing dream. He just has something that makes me smile.

I'm definitely a Phillip Phillips fan. Jessica is an amazingly natural talent. And Elise blew me out of the water with Zeppelin last night. This is a good season.

Ok lol but I was just stating that I personally enjoy listening to Hollie sing. I wouldn't say she's gonna win and considering this weeks performances if she doesn't step up there's a good chance she will go home next week. I also think they got the bottom 3 right and I'm so glad Heejun is gone. He just annoyed me more than anything.

Deandre amazes me with his range and old school style that he's got going. I know what you mean though he makes me smile when he sings.

The remaining crew is truly very talented and I can see any one of them being the next idol. My favorites have to be Elise and Deandre. But I bet Jessica or Phillip win it.

American idol is most known reality show. It has well entertainment which increase happiness in peoples life. It make value of common peoples life and create well fun.

Shocking, our opinions differ.ROFL

I love Joshua and Deandre annoys me with all that hair flipping and for some reason his falsetto bugs.

I do love me some Phillip though. A lot. Jessica is incredible and yeah, Elise was friggin ridiculous. On paper that was a disaster and back the eff away from Zeppelin. She killed it.

Ok lol but I was just stating that I personally enjoy listening to Hollie sing. I wouldn't say she's gonna win and considering this weeks performances if she doesn't step up there's a good chance she will go home next week. I also think they got the bottom 3 right and I'm so glad Heejun is gone. He just annoyed me more than anything.

Deandre amazes me with his range and old school style that he's got going. I know what you mean though he makes me smile when he sings.

The remaining crew is truly very talented and I can see any one of them being the next idol. My favorites have to be Elise and Deandre. But I bet Jessica or Phillip win it.

I loved the crap out of Heejun. He was so funny ROFL

Shocking, our opinions differ.ROFL

I love Joshua and Deandre annoys me with all that hair flipping and for some reason his falsetto bugs.

I do love me some Phillip though. A lot. Jessica is incredible and yeah, Elise was friggin ridiculous. On paper that was a disaster and back the eff away from Zeppelin. She killed it.

I loved the crap out of Heejun. He was so funny ROFL

For some reason, we have always had different tastes in Idol talent :huh:

I thought Elise was great with Led Zep.
Jessica will win unless the power button teen girls push skunk boy through (who was not good at all this week).
Hollie is generic, but as was said on the show, she needs to mature.
Heejun had his best week, but he should have been gone two weeks ago. It was time for him.
Phillips is good and unique. But for some reason, Taylor Hicks keeps coming to mind.
Joshua won't last too much longer. The Gospel style singers only have so much runway.
Deandre can't even get the teen girls vote. Those are going to skunk boy. He won't last much longer.
Country girl will go soon.

My prediction for final 3 is skunk boy, Jessica and Phillips.

For some reason, we have always had different tastes in Idol talent :huh:

I thought Elise was great with Led Zep.
Jessica will win unless the power button teen girls push skunk boy through (who was not good at all this week).
Hollie is generic, but as was said on the show, she needs to mature.
Heejun had his best week, but he should have been gone two weeks ago. It was time for him.
Phillips is good and unique. But for some reason, Taylor Hicks keeps coming to mind.
Joshua won't last too much longer. The Gospel style singers only have so much runway.
Deandre can't even get the teen girls vote. Those are going to skunk boy. He won't last much longer.
Country girl will go soon.

My prediction for final 3 is skunk boy, Jessica and Phillips.

We do but I dont think we are far off this year. Except for Phillip..I don't get a Taylor Hicks vibe at all. Taylor was a joke and a sideshow, I think Phillip is really talented.

I think Jessica wins and it will be her and Colton in the end.

I can't stand Deandre! He should have been gone weeks ago in my book. I don't like his falsetto stuff at all.

Some of the contestants are getting old doing the same thing every week...(Hollie, Skylar, Jessica, Joshua).

Joshua is this year's Jacob.

I do like Jessica and Hollie but they need to change it up.

I haven't been too impressed with Elise until this week.

Philip Philips is my fave this year. This week I didn't really have anyone that I didn't like, though I wasn't surprised that HeeJun went home. I'd like to see him do stand-up comedy.

There's definitely a wide range of styles. I like that they were able to pick absolutely anything this week. When they limit it to a certain style or singer, it hurts some of the contestants every time.

That was as good a season of Idol as I can remember.

Phil is just one gifted artistic musician. His song just blew doors off Jessica's. I think we saw at that point how the 16 yr old factor finally caught up with her incredible vocal power. With a little more seasoning she's gonna be well known.

Though that duet with her fav was...well...a litlle.....disturbing. That lady's antics were really...something to behold. Not what I'd call stage presence.

That was as good a season of Idol as I can remember.

Phil is just one gifted artistic musician. His song just blew doors off Jessica's. I think we saw at that point how the 16 yr old factor finally caught up with her incredible vocal power. With a little more seasoning she's gonna be well known.

Though that duet with her fav was...well...a litlle.....disturbing. That lady's antics were really...something to behold. Not what I'd call stage presence.

It was a good comeback for Idol this year. They finally got away with the generic young male contestant. Good diversity in the contestants. But too much love from the "judges". They need to put Jimmy Ivine up there. He's the only one who's honest, but it's after the fact.

I wasn't a huge fan of Philips (because he reminds me of Matthews who I can't stand), but I appreciate his talent and what he'll be able to do with his own music.

I though the Jessica/Jennifer Holiday duet was great. But perhaps it's because I'm a big fan of Broadway. Holiday's faces were disturbing, but they were putting everything into it. Not sure we'll here from Jessica again unless she can differentiate herself from the other Diva's in the industry.

It was a good comeback for Idol this year. They finally got away with the generic young male contestant. Good diversity in the contestants. But too much love from the "judges". They need to put Jimmy Ivine up there. He's the only one who's honest, but it's after the fact.

I wasn't a huge fan of Philips (because he reminds me of Matthews who I can't stand), but I appreciate his talent and what he'll be able to do with his own music.

I though the Jessica/Jennifer Holiday duet was great. But perhaps it's because I'm a big fan of Broadway. Holiday's faces were disturbing, but they were putting everything into it. Not sure we'll here from Jessica again unless she can differentiate herself from the other Diva's in the industry.

I agree with the judge love. Seems they went out of their way TOO often to not hurt feelings. That's what made Simon watchable. Call it as you see it. If it sucked it sucked. They gotta be able to take criticism in that industry.

Diversity? Meh. I want the best. If it's 4 Hejun's so be it. 4 Jessica's? Fine. I don't want 1 of every race and color just for the sake of having it. If 12 white guys are the best they should make it.

Phillips does have a bit of Matthews, with his creativity and the way he brings in so many instruments to his music and sound. The last song had a touch of Coldplay to it as well. I like him. And he's as original as anyone they've put forward from the show.

And Holliday may have some pipes(not my style at all so I can't really see it) but that stage show needs some work.

I'm glad phillip won. I just did not like Jessica I felt no connection with her when she sang. She has a great voice but its the same song and dance. I don't know if she would be able to go in a studio right now and do her own thing. It would probably end up being just another beyonce type of album. I am interested to see what phillip will come out with. Unfortunately if its dave matthewish or coldplayish then I probably won't like it but I still think he deserved to win it. I loved at the end he basically was like screw this and went to hug his family. I hope that mentality stays with him when he gets big.

It was a fun year for idol although I still don't get why the baseball players daughter made it to the top 12.

I'm glad phillip won. I just did not like Jessica I felt no connection with her when she sang. She has a great voice but its the same song and dance. I don't know if she would be able to go in a studio right now and do her own thing. It would probably end up being just another beyonce type of album. I am interested to see what phillip will come out with. Unfortunately if its dave matthewish or coldplayish then I probably won't like it but I still think he deserved to win it. I loved at the end he basically was like screw this and went to hug his family. I hope that mentality stays with him when he gets big.

It was a fun year for idol although I still don't get why the baseball players daughter made it to the top 12.

Because she's HOT!! There's always one or two who only make it on their looks. Deandre being the male version this year. His singing was like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I wish that they would choose better singles for the winner, though. While I'm glad that they're not doing covers and that each potential winner actually had a different song, they didn't fit each person's style as much as they should have. It sometimes almost sabotages them from the start. They did it great last year but this year I wasn't impressed.

Skellington said:
Because she's HOT!! There's always one or two who only make it on their looks. Deandre being the male version this year. His singing was like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I wish that they would choose better singles for the winner, though. While I'm glad that they're not doing covers and that each potential winner actually had a different song, they didn't fit each person's style as much as they should have. It sometimes almost sabotages them from the start. They did it great last year but this year I wasn't impressed.

Ok then explain the chinese kid lol cause I thought he sang like he had marbles in his mouth and he is not hot!

I agree with the judge love. Seems they went out of their way TOO often to not hurt feelings. That's what made Simon watchable. Call it as you see it. If it sucked it sucked. They gotta be able to take criticism in that industry.

Diversity? Meh. I want the best. If it's 4 Hejun's so be it. 4 Jessica's? Fine. I don't want 1 of every race and color just for the sake of having it. If 12 white guys are the best they should make it.

Phillips does have a bit of Matthews, with his creativity and the way he brings in so many instruments to his music and sound. The last song had a touch of Coldplay to it as well. I like him. And he's as original as anyone they've put forward from the show.

And Holliday may have some pipes(not my style at all so I can't really see it) but that stage show needs some work.

I meant diversity of style.

Phillip wasn't even the 2nd best talent on that show..
Once again the cute white boy will be a wet dream,while the 2nd place girl will be selling records..Heck the Blond that sang with Jordan Sparks was better than Philip... I like his style,but I don't see it translating to massive record sales..

Ok then explain the chinese kid lol cause I thought he sang like he had marbles in his mouth and he is not hot!

He was hilarious. I think he gained a lot of fans with the way he ragged on the egotistical cowboy in the beginning.

I've come to terms with the fact that that best singers won't always be the winner of American Idol but in most seasons they do find talent that we would have never heard of any other way. American Idol is a popularity contest and there isn't really a way of changing that although I do wish that they would have a vote limit per person/number/computer, etc.

Back