OT: Brag about your Kids thread

The*Big*Lebowski

HUMAN PARAQUAT
Reaction score
Hey, why not. Someone suggested it (forgot who, sorry!) somewhere.

So Brag and/or Lament here.

I'll got first:

My 5 year old lost his first tooth last week.

woohoo! Small feat, i know, but fresh in my mind.

My kid is 3 and a half inches long and it's heartbeat is like 160

He;s starting to form all his organs and it's spine is becoming evident. He's a little pain in the ass right now cuz he is precluding my wife from having sex with me, makes he go to bed at like 8 at night and when she does go to bed, it's in the guest room.

Other than that, life is peachy.

sonsofkraftybob on 01-09-2007 at 10:53 AM said:
He's a little pain in the ass right now cuz he is precluding my wife from having sex with me...
May as well get used to it now cuz it isn't changing anytime soon.

My kids will be ready for butchering here in a couple more months.

672449287_l.jpg

Quicks Story:

My son, who was two at the time, and attended day care got in a little trouble one day. I dropped him off one morning and the daycare lady pulls me aside and says she needs to talk to me for a second. Turns out the day before the daycare lady heard some chanting coming from the play room. Turns out my son had all the kids chanting " Yankees Suck".. I have never been more proud...

:thumb:

My 9 year old daughter (Now 9) got in trouble at school before the eagles/Pats Superbowl. We live in eagles country and tired of the teasing by the boys in her class she calmly proclaimed: "My Daddy says the Eagles haven't won shit and never will." No, I did not punish her. Just talked about using another phrase besides shit......Like "they suck"

My son, 23, graduated Magna Cum Laude from Syracuse...spent a year traveling (and getting paid) with the Missoula Children's Theater going places I'll never go and meeting people I'll never meet...Wrote and performed his own show and performed it, to good reviews, at the Montreal Fringe Festival...and now lives in Brooklyn, coordinating a children's theater program for the Brooklyn school system...works a 2nd job to pay the bills...and has never once asked us for any help.

My daughter, 22, will graduate with high honors from Washington & Lee....Is waiting to hear from some of the top doctoral programs in the country (history)....puts her life's goals before a boyfriend (who's also applied to a variety of doctoral programs).

I'm exceedingly proud of my two kids and take the opportunity to brag about them whenever I can.

Well, my son will turn 13 next week, and even though he has autism, he is one of the biggest joys of my life! He's so darned cute that he can (and does!) get away with murder from practically everyone! One flash of that grin, and people just melt. :)

My daughter will be 15 in April, and she has sooooo much going for her! She's an honor student, dance and pom squad, choral groups, cheerleader, softball player... you name it, she does it! And does it all well! I'm very proud of her, as she has looks, brains, personality, and is very responsible and reliable. Her future looks bright.

As with most parents, my kids are the joy of my life, my reason for being, and I am a better person because of them.

My son is eight, and REALLY interested in football. He was the center for his pee-wee football team. He's also active in Cub Scouts, gets excellent grades, loves to read, and is just a good natured kid.

My daughter turned 5 last month, can read and write her own name (with no pre-school and won't be in kindergarten until this fall). Also smart as a whip, healthy, beautiful, and a complete smart-aleck.

I hit the genetic lottery-----twice!

yeah my kids luckily are nothing like me, there good kids who listen to adults and respect people -

son is 3 and only cares about playing like he should at that age but has a kind heart and very good with manners, Tallest in his class (preschool) by a head and the teachers favorite because of his manners and ability to realize not to bury the little sh!t kid who just whacked him

Daughter is just turned 5 a couple months ago and is starting to teach herself (with parental help of course) penmanship and trying to learn to read (I call it memorizing the book but it is a start) she also is quite tall and too smart for her own good.

according to report cards from preschool both are advanced for their age... but that is taken wiht a grain of salt for we all know my kids are the smartest of all children :D

My son (16 year old) is in the National Honor Society at school. A couple years back, he received a Presidential Scholastic Award (signed by Bush).

He's also becoming quite the musician, playing the Drums, Bass, & Guitar, and now dabnling with the Piano. He's trying to record music where he's playing all the parts (multi-track recorder stuff).

Well besides just being a good kid, the one thing amazing about my son is the fact that he's just turned 2 last september, is off the charts for height and like the 40th percentile in weight. He's already wearing 4T clothing and had like a size 8 shoe. My niece who is 4 days younger is over a head shorter. His doctor says he's going to be about 6'8 if he keeps his growth pattern... thats funny because im only 5'9. so i try to beat him up and wrestle him as much as possible... i figure its only going to be a few years before he starts beating me up and pinning me down.

One of my crew members son lost his tooth last friday, (7 years old) later that night He went in and couldnt find the tooth under the pillow. left a Buck anyway and went to bed.

He wakes the kid up for school and the kid grabs the Buck and Bolts out of bed laughing......and says to his dad. "SHE" S STUPID"

He told me that story monday and I must agree with the kid.

He kept his tooth in the underwear and pulled it out saying "she didnt get my tooth"

Back