OT: Brag about your Kids thread

I doubt I get any grand kids. but i got my kids a good direction, i can rest a little. i hope.
You never stop worrying and you never will rest. When your 45 year old child still asks for help, nothing feels better than giving it. You bitch to your antique friends, but there's that pride and just a bit of an ego boost.

Ain't nothin' like GREAT Grandkids

1682416482977.jpeg

344745616_907511613661182_2781191268046226926_n.jpg

Our Spartan. Hammer (Lillian) is 2nd from the right. Honors from Lyman Briggs College at Michigan State. Dental School is next. She walks on Sunday and I am already a mess.

1683341363257.jpeg

Don't blink.

Last edited:
From his first first day of school to maybe his last first day of school. Our son kicks off his Senior year of high school. He isn't a straight A student, he isn't a star athlete and he still has no idea what he wants to do after high school and that's just fine. The kid has been through absolute hell and he still puts a smile on his face when his annoying parents want a picture of him in front of the back to school tree and that's enough. FB_IMG_1692363096391.jpgFB_IMG_1692363103446.jpg

Our son followed in his big brother's footsteps and was nominated for homecoming king today. I'm so happy for him and it's nice to see that he seems excited about it instead of dreading having to get up in front of so many people.

Our son followed in his big brother's footsteps and was nominated for homecoming king today. I'm so happy for him and it's nice to see that he seems excited about it instead of dreading having to get up in front of so many people.
Outstanding!

Back