OT: Brag about your Kids thread

My boys won their flag football championship.

Both boys were great on D.

Son #1 also had an 85-yard TD catch and a 90-yard TD run in the semi-final. In the championship, he had a 50-yard TD run and took it to another level on D.

It may be time to line up for a foot race against dad.

Son #1 also had an 85-yard TD catch and a 90-yard TD run in the semi-final. In the championship, he had a 50-yard TD run and took it to another level on D.

dont do it!!!

congrats

Enjoy these days. They come and go quickly. Congrats.

Good run by my daughter this month.

Took some flight lessons, won a contect for artwork that we attend saturday, and National Honors Society tuesday.

good kid on top of all that heelping to take care of an elderly couple.

You have much to be proud of. I saw all the FB posts on this and I’m totally impressed. There’s no better feeling in the world than a child doing well. Just awesome!

Black Friday plug for my son.

Looking for a unique gift this year. Buy some Glitch energy drink from Dan's company.

⚠️ Biggest sale in Glitch history NOW LIVE ⚠️

❗️15% off site wide

�� Free shaker w/ each order over $15

➕ Extra 10% off with code: WILDCAT

SHOP NOW AT:

Https://WWW.GLITCHDRINK.CO

Congrats all :notworthy:

Our SIL was just promoted to MAJ and will spend a year in Ireland training and commanding, with my daughter and kiddos.

I see a lot of travel in my future:D

~Dee~

Black Friday plug for my son.

Looking for a unique gift this year. Buy some Glitch energy drink from Dan's company.

⚠️ Biggest sale in Glitch history NOW LIVE ⚠️

❗️15% off site wide

�� Free shaker w/ each order over $15

➕ Extra 10% off with code: WILDCAT

SHOP NOW AT:

Https://WWW.GLITCHDRINK.CO
congrats!! hopefully this product takes off!!

My girl was accepted into college to become a pilot, the news came right after her Powder puff team scored with 17.6 seconds left to win the game!!

Boy has a Jazz Concert this week, excited to see him jam.

The hits just keep on coming for my son this year. He got his first buck ever on just the second day of hunting. He's lucky that his girlfriend's dad is an avid hunter because I wouldn't have known the first thing to do. ROFL He also just broke the school's hang clean record for his weight class today. Also something I wouldn't know anything about. :facepalm:

The hits just keep on coming for my son this year. He got his first buck ever on just the second day of hunting. He's lucky that his girlfriend's dad is an avid hunter because I wouldn't have known the first thing to do. ROFL He also just broke the school's hang clean record for his weight class today. Also something I wouldn't know anything about. :facepalm:
bet you know how to eat that thing!! Congrats to your son!!

Jr took calc and stat in the same semester and is on the verge of pulling off Bs in both.

bet you know how to eat that thing!! Congrats to your son!!

I know how to cook it too. We started out with the heart a couple nights after he got it. Threw it on the grill and sliced it up to make tacos. It was cooked perfectly but I had never eaten a heart of any kind before so it was a bit too weird for me. He had four tacos though.

I know how to cook it too. We started out with the heart a couple nights after he got it. Threw it on the grill and sliced it up to make tacos. It was cooked perfectly but I had never eaten a heart of any kind before so it was a bit too weird for me. He had four tacos though.

I know the first person I'm looking for when the Zombie Apocalypse comes.

My son got promoted to full detective this morning. He has been assigned as a plainclothes officer for 2 years but was still patrolman rank.
He’s happy and his mother and I are super happy. Some good news in all this dark time.

My son got promoted to full detective this morning. He has been assigned as a plainclothes officer for 2 years but was still patrolman rank.
He’s happy and his mother and I are super happy. Some good news in all this dark time.

Congrats to him. Something to be very proud of.

Congrats Patswin!!!! Great news indeed.

~Dee~

That's a terrific achievement. Be proud. And behave yourself. He's obviously aware of what you are up to.

Cheers

Back