OT: Brag about your Kids thread

Beautiful. And no way I would ever attack you Grand kids. I'll just pray for them., (J/K)

Cheers, BostonTim:dancingcucumber:

Some of the long time PP folks might remember my past posts about our kids. The boys are doing great. Each about to graduate. The oldest a finance major (switched from EE) and the middle a mechanical engineer. More on them later.

This post is about our daughter (Hammer). In her 2nd year at Michigan State University (Go Green!) she in currently a junior in their Lyman Briggs (STEM) college. She is planning to be an orthodontist. Ironically, she is planning on dental school at U of M. That will be weird. REALLY WEIRD.

She is the toughest person I know.

Yesterday she attended a formal in Chicago on the lake with her good friend at his fraternity's annual formal. I struggled to see the hockey team captain that she was when this picture came across the text.

She is playing beer league with me and her brothers this summer. Heaven help the first guy that doesn't realize he is about to lose his jock underestimating her. She was the first line center for her state runner up HS team for a reason. Several actually.

beta formal.jpg

Last edited:
Some of the long time PP folks might remember my past posts about our kids. The boys are doing great. Each about to graduate. The oldest a fiancé major (switched from EE) and the middle a mechanical engineer. More on them later.

This post is about our daughter (Hammer). In her 2nd year at Michigan State University (Go Green!) she in currently a junior in their Lyman Briggs (STEM) college. She is planning to be an orthodontist. Ironically, she is planning on dental school at U of M. That will be weird. REALLY WEIRD.

Yesterday she attended a formal in Chicago on the lake with her good friend at his fraternity's annual formal. I struggled to see the hockey team captain that she was when this picture came across the text.

She is playing beer league with me and her brothers this summer. Heaven help the first guy that doesn't realize he is about to lose his jock underestimating her. She was the first line center for her state runner up HS team for a reason. Several actually.

View attachment 3150
Brains and beauty your a lucky dad or keep:a very close eye on her lol...

~Dee~

Brains and beauty your a lucky dad or keep:a very close eye on her lol...

~Dee~
I try. Lord KNOWS I try.

She is a crazy combo of "daddy's girl" and "don't @ me". She is my self-proclaimed mini-me and I LOVE that.

Last edited:
Some of you know my son's been a police officer for some years. He recently moved to Florida and signed on with Cape Coral PD. Sworn in today!

View: https://twitter.com/CapePD/status/1446566313795670019

Outstanding! You must be extremely proud.

There is a blue line painted on the curb in front of my house and my neighbors house and my neighbors, neighbors house. When the township police drive-by we get three short toots.

Nice to know they see it.

Outstanding! You must be extremely proud.

There is a blue line painted on the curb in front of my house and my neighbors house and my neighbors, neighbors house. When the township police drive-by we get three short toots.

Nice to know they see it.
Thanks and you bet we are! He's a solid man. The only thing that sucks is I have not seen him since April... got to get my butt down there but he's been buried in training, so waiting until things settle down for him, he's juggling this and buying a house too.

Some of the long time PP folks might remember my past posts about our kids. The boys are doing great. Each about to graduate. The oldest a finance major (switched from EE) and the middle a mechanical engineer. More on them later.

View attachment 3150
You're a badass dad dew!...you have your hands full she's a looker!

This is a great thread, Congrats to all the accomplishments of those fortunate enough to have offspring!

So proud of my son... he escaped CA and is doing fabulous!
His plan is to buy his own place by next year.

Some of you know about the challenges he went through.
It was 5 years sober in July. Highly intelligent kid.

Thanks and you bet we are! He's a solid man. The only thing that sucks is I have not seen him since April... got to get my butt down there but he's been buried in training, so waiting until things settle down for him, he's juggling this and buying a house too.
Congrats to your son!
guess...4th from rt in 1st photo?
2nd from left!!

This is a great thread, Congrats to all the accomplishments of those fortunate enough to have offspring!

I'm so happy for your son and you...congrats

~Dee~

He is an impressive young man.

Back