OT: Brag about your Kids thread

I have good kids, not bragging but because all their friends parents ask for them when their kids can bring a friend.

This summer my daughter has been to Myrtle beach for a week with friends, turned down trips to Iowa and Upper Michigan and is currently in Maine.

That is where twice this week she has gone beyond 16 year old kid.

Tuesday she is canoeing with friends when a drunk group goes by. Shortly after they catch up to the group and one drunk chick falls out and starts to drown, she can’t swim. My girl jumps in and swims over, grabs the girl and throws her drunk ass back into the canoe she was in. Hey boyfriend, who didn’t react is all thankful to my girl for saving his chick.

Girl tells me she helped a woman who couldn’t get int a canoe she fell out of. The friends dad called to tell me the whole story as he watched it.

Today said dad rented a speed boat to take kids tubing. Three teenage girls on a tube is never good. Well he somehow gets the tube to submerge. Seeing it my girl (we had a boat and tubes at one time) jumps off but the other two take in water and are choking as my girl swims over and tosses both back on the tube. The dad panicked and fell in the water, submerging his insulin pump. Told me he was petrified for the two girls but that my girl just calmly swam over and took both by the life jacket and placed them on the tube and swam behind it pushing it to the boat while the dad tried to get out of the water.

So three days in Maine and she saves three people because she is a fish.

Best part is she tells me they fell off tube and things were fun. I think she was protecting the dad because he can’t drive a boat and thought I would get protective.

But again the dad called to tell me my kid sent from God to protect them this week.

I really didn’t believe it was that dramatic but he insist it really was. Especially the drunk chick.

This happens while a kid drowns yesterday in my town, I think that made it all the more scary.

Damn, that's amazing and a hell of a lot frightening.

Wow she’s quite the young lady for sure. Congrats on a job well done!

~Dee~

First day of school for my two boys. Sawyer (the short one) is starting 7th. grade and Grant (the tall one) is a Junior. He just got accepted into the National Honor Society. He's an extremely humble kid. His Mom and I are both beyond excited but to him it's no big deal. He wouldn't have even applied for it if we didn't encourage him to do so.

Granddaughter no 1, my little cancer survivor, just got accepted into gifted program at the elementary school level. She’s in the top 5% at the state levelwuv

~Dee~

My daughter never ceases to amaze me. Inspired by my service (or so she says :coffee: ) she has become very involved in taking care of and honoring American vets. There is a program where airlines and others donate transportaion for (mostly WWII and Korean) Vets on these one day pilgramages to washington DC to visit the various monuments and to be honored at a ceremony for their service. There are apparently groups out of other airports (including Logan) and when she learned about this, she simply assigned herself to get the program up and running in RI.

Just talked to my daughter who was at Teddy Green at 5:00 Am today to see off a group of RI vets that she assembled, qualified and manifested for their trip today. She'll be back at the airport later this evening to welcome them home and to make sure that return trans is ready and in place. For all the woman Vets, my daughter found a retail florist, explained the program, negotiated a deep discount, and purchessed on her own bouquettes of Yellow roses for the women Vets on the trip.

So pleased. So proud.

Cheers

My daughter never ceases to amaze me. Inspired by my service (or so she says :coffee: ) she has become very involved in taking care of and honoring American vets. There is a program where airlines and others donate transportaion for (mostly WWII and Korean) Vets on these one day pilgramages to washington DC to visit the various monuments and to be honored at a ceremony for their service. There are apparently groups out of other airports (including Logan) and when she learned about this, she simply assigned herself to get the program up and running in RI.

Just talked to my daughter who was at Teddy Green at 5:00 Am today to see off a group of RI vets that she assembled, qualified and manifested for their trip today. She'll be back at the airport later this evening to welcome them home and to make sure that return trans is ready and in place. For all the woman Vets, my daughter found a retail florist, explained the program, negotiated a deep discount, and purchessed on her own bouquettes of Yellow roses for the women Vets on the trip.

So pleased. So proud.

Cheers

wuvwuvwuvwuvwuvwuv

So pleased. So proud.

Cheers
Great stuff BT, you should be proud.

So pleased. So proud.

Cheers

As you should be, she sounds amazing wuv

~Dee~

So pleased. So proud.

Cheers

You have a lot to be proud of.

Big day tomorrow. #proudparents

Our son Dan and a couple his college buddies have started a company and tomorrow they are launching their first product.

The product is an alternative energy drink called Glitch. Their angle is that the drink does NOT contain any caffeine or sugar, a major problem with the majority of energy drinks on the market. Instead the product contains 2 ingredients, Dynamine and Teacrine that improve your focus without the side effects of sugar and caffeine. People who have tested it say they did not get shaky or jittery, had ultra-sharp focus, and yet were able to fall asleep at bedtime without any problems.

The website and product is open only to friends/family today. Go to https://glitchdrink.co and login using the friends and family password: wildcats Feel free to use that if interested

View attachment 102817

Tomorrow they launch on the Wildcat gamer YouTube channel. Their initial target persona is gamers, but this has potential to be widely used. Wildcat has a very popular youtube channel with nearly 7million followers. Check out his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-kOXc3gBwksVfmndSEz7jg

More about Glitch from their website:

Zero Stimulants
Say goodbye to caffeine filled supplements for good. Our formula contains ZERO stimulants, virtually eliminating the negative effects associated with caffeine-based products. The Glitch formula does not effect your heart rate, blood pressure, and continues to maintain effectiveness even after long term consumption.

Boost Cognitive Function
Glitch targets the "I feel tired" receptors in your brain, while at the same time activating your dopamine receptors. This directly impacts your EMF: Energy, Mood, and Focus, giving you a brain tickle that you just can't find in caffeine-packed energy drinks.

Anytime Energy
Because our formula is stimulant-free and does not affect sleep quality, you can consume Glitch anytime of the day without worrying about missing out on those precious ZZZ's. This means that gamers and high performers alike can benefit from the heightened focus and mental clarity that come with drinking Glitch, anytime, anywhere.

View attachment 102818

Big day tomorrow. #proudparents

Our son Dan and a couple his college buddies have started a company and tomorrow they are launching their first product.

The product is an alternative energy drink called Glitch. Their angle is that the drink does NOT contain any caffeine or sugar, a major problem with the majority of energy drinks on the market. Instead the product contains 2 ingredients, Dynamine and Teacrine that improve your focus without the side effects of sugar and caffeine. People who have tested it say they did not get shaky or jittery, had ultra-sharp focus, and yet were able to fall asleep at bedtime without any problems.

The website and product is open only to friends/family today. Go to https://glitchdrink.co and login using the friends and family password: wildcats Feel free to use that if interested

View attachment 102817

Tomorrow they launch on the Wildcat gamer YouTube channel. Their initial target persona is gamers, but this has potential to be widely used. Wildcat has a very popular youtube channel with nearly 7million followers. Check out his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-kOXc3gBwksVfmndSEz7jg

More about Glitch from their website:

Zero Stimulants
Say goodbye to caffeine filled supplements for good. Our formula contains ZERO stimulants, virtually eliminating the negative effects associated with caffeine-based products. The Glitch formula does not effect your heart rate, blood pressure, and continues to maintain effectiveness even after long term consumption.

Boost Cognitive Function
Glitch targets the "I feel tired" receptors in your brain, while at the same time activating your dopamine receptors. This directly impacts your EMF: Energy, Mood, and Focus, giving you a brain tickle that you just can't find in caffeine-packed energy drinks.

Anytime Energy
Because our formula is stimulant-free and does not affect sleep quality, you can consume Glitch anytime of the day without worrying about missing out on those precious ZZZ's. This means that gamers and high performers alike can benefit from the heightened focus and mental clarity that come with drinking Glitch, anytime, anywhere.

View attachment 102818
that's awesome!!! Congrats to them on the launch!!!!

:thumb: Terrific for sure. He becomes a multimillionaire and supports you to the hilt in your dotage.
Cheers

Back