OT: Greatest Cereal

I may need to reply with two different pictures (becuase I am hammered right now and can't figure out how to post two pics in the same reply)

Sir Grapefellow and Baron von Redberry.

Teh best.

For crying out loud, where did all this beer snobbery come from, anyway?

It came from WW II

While all the men were away fighting the brewers watered down the beer to suit the market (female)
Have fun drinkin your Bitches Brew :toast:

If all were hopped the way they used to be it would certainly be better beer.

For the kids who don't get it-

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>
&nbsp
&nbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffD1RlO87O4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>

Errrrrrrr.....PeeWee at :18 seconds.......then again at :32 seconds. :jerkit:
Guess he can't help it.

GUESS I WON'T BE EATING THOSE FRIGGIN' THINGS!

O.
M.
F.
G.

I got my CTC cherry popped last night.

Absolute superbness.

Remember that scene in Revenge of the Nerds... after they set up the cameras in the sorority house and were sitting around watching the chicks stroll around naked.. and remember Louis was eating PLAIN Cheerios with beer and not milk...

Dude, even THAT is better cereal than Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The above statement...

...STILL TRUE!

Cheerios. It helped lower my cholesterol by 41 points in three months. WTF am I saying? Boo Berry FTW!! :rockon:

3399445257_06ef56dc12.jpg

An oldie but a goodie.

I don't see my answer here in this fossilized thread from Michigan Dave. And my answer is not like most of them (lots of sugar seems to rule).

My mind came to the topic when Lori made us a pot of McCaans steel cut oatmeal (The king of all oatmeal in my world). Cooked like pasta I guess. al dente. With brown sugar, and no added liquid. And today since Florida Strawberry season is here (good harbinger of our own awesome fresh strawberries), some tasty fruit finished my vision of the perfect breakfast cereal.

And a reboot may be in order anyhow. New members, changed minds et al.

Cheers, BostonTim

Back