OT: Okay, am I the only one?

Reaction score
Question for the ladies around here. Or guys, I suppose, if you wear them...

When you're getting dressed in the morning, still pretty much half asleep, do you ever have problems with putting V-strings on the right way the first time?

Even with the fricken tag.... Trying to get them facing the right way... With as little fabric and the damn thin stips on the side.... I was having major problems this morning. Every time I thought I had it, I went to put them on and then realized it was the wrong way again.

Am I the only one that has this problem????

sorry I only am experienced in removal of said object - wish I could help more

**edit** oh and I could explain the finer points of placing money in to but I am sure that is not what you are looking for

dsp_im000039.jpg

mine are a little bigger than those shown

TTIUWP. As usual.

If they look like what I think they look like, I'm thinking it should become very apparent that you have them on backwards, given that the buttcrack string would be in front. You'd certainly realize it when you pulled the waistband up tight! eeek

JD10367 on 02-01-2007 at 03:15 PM said:
TTIUWP. As usual.

If they look like what I think they look like, I'm thinking it should become very apparent that you have them on backwards, given that the buttcrack string would be in front. You'd certainly realize it when you pulled the waistband up tight! eeek

Maybe they should come with directions:confused:

JD10367 on 02-01-2007 at 02:15 PM said:
TTIUWP. As usual.

The problem is... There's so little fabric in front, and a little bit at the top of the string and then it's all string... If you're holding it in your hand it's two pieces of fabric attached by "string".

It's not as simple as it woud seem. :Lecture:

Especially when you first wake up. :rolleyes:

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 03:18 PM said:
The problem is... There's so little fabric in front, and a little bit at the top of the string and then it's all string... If you're holding it in your hand it's two pieces of fabric attached by "string".

Just go commando.>)

JD, remember that the lovely miss MGO is a petite little flower while we are more along the lines of a Windmill - thus the amount of material needed to encompass her Ass is much more limited than ours -add in the fact it is only a patch of material front and back and I can agree with her issue

I suggest a simple cloth marker stroke across the front inner band to end the dispute

or you could sew a name tag on the back but something tells me the tag may be bigger than the area it is to be attached to

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 03:18 PM said:

we sleep without bottoms do we? :shake: (Copyright 2005 mgoblue™®)

Love Machine™® (Certified by mgoblue Copyright 2006)

Peytonsux on 02-01-2007 at 02:22 PM said:
Just go commando.>)

Until V-strings became readily available, there were some pants I had that I had to go commando, otherwise walk around with some major panty lines :eek:

The only problem is... Well, the ladies would understand... It's really not practical. You occasionally end up, um, "soiling" your pants. And that's never a good thing, especially when you're out.

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 03:26 PM said:
Until V-strings became readily available, there were some pants I had that I had to go commando, otherwise walk around with some major panty lines :eek:

The only problem is... Well, the ladies would understand... It's really not practical. You occasionally end up, um, "soiling" your pants. And that's never a good thing, especially when you're out.

How absorbent are those strings??

If you were a Jets fan, you could simply go by the "yellow in front, brown in back" rule. ROFL

Therick67 on 02-01-2007 at 02:28 PM said:
How absorbent are those strings??

There isn't a string.... There is a small bit of fabric, usually, at the... The string doesn't start until it starts to go up the....

Well, you get the idea.

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 02:26 PM said:

lalalalalalalalalalalala Annihilus can't heaaaarrrr youuuuuuu....lalalalalalalalal

I don't get dressed (PJ's still) till after my shower so :shrug:

Annihilus on 02-01-2007 at 02:32 PM said:
lalalalalalalalalalalala Annihilus can't heaaaarrrr youuuuuuu....lalalalalalalalal

Not like that kind of soiling. :eek: Not the guy, airstrip up the back of the BVDs, kind of soiling. :shake:

I meant... You know, it was hard enough to explain this to my husband the first time... Explaining it over the internet... It makes it a little more difficult.

Ask your wives/SO about it.

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 02:38 PM said:
Not like that kind of soiling. :eek: Not the guy, airstrip up the back of the BVDs, kind of soiling. :shake:

I meant... You know, it was hard enough to explain this to my husband the first time... Explaining it over the internet... It makes it a little more difficult.

Ask your wives/SO about it.

Annihilus knows the lies you try to tell him about women and he's not going to believe them. Hell, you guys only have bathrooms to keep up appearances.

Back