OT: Okay, am I the only one?

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 03:38 PM said:
Not like that kind of soiling. :eek: Not the guy, airstrip up the back of the BVDs, kind of soiling. :shake:

I meant... You know, it was hard enough to explain this to my husband the first time... Explaining it over the internet... It makes it a little more difficult.

Ask your wives/SO about it.
we compassionate men understand - no need to explain to these neanderthals.

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 03:31 PM said:
There isn't a string.... There is a small bit of fabric, usually, at the... The string doesn't start until it starts to go up the....

Well, you get the idea.
Darn this cheap monitor. Every time things start to get interesting, all I get is ...

:banghead:

dchester on 02-01-2007 at 03:42 PM said:
Darn this cheap monitor. Every time things start to get interesting, all I get is ...

:banghead:

Are you really that interested in a pic of underwear with no on in them?

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 03:38 PM said:
Not like that kind of soiling. :eek: Not the guy, airstrip up the back of the BVDs, kind of soiling. :shake:

I meant... You know, it was hard enough to explain this to my husband the first time... Explaining it over the internet... It makes it a little more difficult.

Ask your wives/SO about it.

It may make me un-male, but that's why I think "going commando" is pretty gross, even if it's a hot babe.

Let's face it: out of women, AND men, things tend to, um, leak out of BOTH those holes. That's kind of why underwear was invented in the first place. And while (most) people change their underwear every day, if you go commando and wear the same pants a few times... :Eason: Just not necessary.

Annihilus on 02-01-2007 at 02:40 PM said:
Annihilus knows the lies you try to tell him about women and he's not going to believe them. Hell, you guys only have bathrooms to keep up appearances.

Women cum. Sometimes for no appearant reason. Sure, you see some hot guy, or some sexy scene in a movie... But a sneeze can cause it too.

And if you're going commando.... That's really not a good thing. :Lecture:

Got it now??

Geesh. :shake:

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 03:46 PM said:
Women cum. Sometimes for no appearant reason. Sure, you see some hot guy, or some sexy scene in a movie... But a sneeze can cause it too.

Got it now??

ROFL ROFL

Now waiting for men to run to the corners and hide.

Got it now??

Is that why my wife goes out in the cold without a jacket, so she can catch a cold......

Got it now??

MAN I just have to say you DO NOT get this kind of stuff at NEM.com or The Rats boards

I feel, well...... blessed to have found this place

mgoblue101415 on 02-01-2007 at 02:46 PM said:

Got it now??

No sh!t? Was that so hard to say?

No apparent reason, huh? That's pretty fricken' cool. Ok, carry on.

:thumb:

RoadGrader on 02-01-2007 at 03:49 PM said:
MAN I just have to say you DO NOT get this kind of stuff at NEM.com or The Rats boards

:LOL: a vulgar site, this is!

RavenB on 02-01-2007 at 03:47 PM said:
ROFL ROFL

no need to, we are all adults... so caressing your leg ever so softly while gently allowing our breath to flow onto the back of your neck isn't the reason?

mikiemo83 on 02-01-2007 at 03:53 PM said:
no need to, we are all adults... so caressing your leg ever so softly while gently allowing our breath to flow onto the back of your neck isn't the reason?

Don't generalize - depends on the individual.

Got it now??

I don't think they covered that in school during biology class.

I wonder if there is anything else we should know about?

:huh:

RavenB on 02-01-2007 at 02:47 PM said:
ROFL ROFL

Something tells Annihilus that most of the men around here wouldn't know how to hide if their lives depended on it.

Especially if a woman was within a couple of square miles (real or fake).

RoadGrader on 02-01-2007 at 02:49 PM said:

Well, aren't those other sites FB sites?

And the Planet is a sex site.

Isn't it? Hopefully....

Shiat... This is a FB site too?

Um, excuse me... I just have to... Um... Go and delete some pics. :rolleyes:

some football messageboards are all slant routes and Wham blocks 24/7

BUT NOT HERE!!!!!!!!

I can hardly wait for the off season around here

do any of you guys have any tales of spontaneous comruptions you want to tell us?

RavenB on 02-01-2007 at 03:54 PM said:
Don't generalize - depends on the individual.
point taken

Annihilus on 02-01-2007 at 03:55 PM said:
Something tells Annihilus that most of the men around here wouldn't know how to hide if their lives depended on it.

Especially if a woman was within a couple of square miles (real or fake).
we only hide when a restaining order is in place

Back