OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post)

fusion99 said:
Hey I was just trying to be fair, that's all. I am 25 years old. Why, you want to go out to lunch to Red Lobster with me? (j/k) :)
In my role as MOD for the day, I would like to nominate this for post of the day.
:thumb:

(Psst UT: How much paperwork do I need to fill out to make this an official nomination?)
________
Lumina APV

Supkem said:
I'm heading to Bar Harbor this weekend for some REAL "red Lobster"

Well... as we know, you are a seafood lover.

And I hope your seafood loves you right back.

I just wish we had a picture of this wonderful young lady to see if all this was worth it.

not that I'm saying looks are everything but if she looks like Broom Hilda with a good body then the risk was not worth the potential reward.

FallingAlice said:
How many years were you married, Anni?

Uhhhh.....

(counts on fingers)

4? ish?

Couldn't get along for sh!t while we were married (for various and sundry reasons - as the i-ching says: no blame). Once we got the hell away from each other we got along great.

She was Wiccan when we were together and of course, she's a born again Christian now.

Annihilus has that effect on some people.

dchester said:
In my role as MOD for the day, I would like to nominate this for post of the day.

(Psst UT: How much paperwork do I need to fill out to make this an official nomination?)

None...Nominated it is!

Annihilus said:
Uhhhh.....

(counts on fingers)

4? ish?

Couldn't get along for sh!t while we were married (for various and sundry reasons - as the i-ching says: no blame). Once we got the hell away from each other we got along great.

She was Wiccan when we were together and of course, she's a born again Christian now.

Annihilus does that to people.

Woooaaah. You succeeded in turning a Wiccan into a born-again Christian.

You must've really.....

Wooooaaaaah

Supkem said:
I'm heading to Bar Harbor this weekend for some REAL "red Lobster"

watch out for the red tide going on in sex poll No. 2 and if that is the case go to sex poll No. 3 and use toys. just don't do sex poll No. 8 all in one weekend, too many places for a man of your age, you'll have no legs left

FallingAlice said:
Woooaaah. You succeeded in turning a Wiccan into a born-again Christian.

You must've really.....

Wooooaaaaah

ROFL ROFL

Alright - quit implying evilness where none exists!

The ex was easily.....directed (if that's the right word) down certain paths. Annihilus does not believe in directing people down these types of paths, but she caught onto it because of the various book stores and shops that he took her to.

Annihilus is not of one religion, but has studied plenty of them - the most prevalent being Buddhism, Santeria, Voodoo and other 'non-traditional' studies. She picked up on the Wicca section and it just kind of went from there.

Once divorced from Annihilus's 'wide path' of discovery, she hooked up with a Christian Plumber and it was all downhill (no disrespect to Christians intended) from there.

So, Annihilus didn't really drive her to Christianity, she arrived there of her own accord after watching the Passion (the Mel Gibson movie). I sh!t you not.

Which, ironically, would please Annihilus's parents to no end (who are Christian - his dad is a deacon in his church).

Annihilus said:
ROFL ROFL

The ex was easily.....directed (if that's the right word) down certain paths. Annihilus does not believe in directing people down these types of paths, but she caught onto it because of the various book stores and shops that he took her to...

Annihilus is not of one religion, but has studied plenty of them - the most prevalent being Buddhism, Santeria, Voodoo and other 'non-traditional' studies. She picked up on the Wicca section and it just kind of went from there.

Once divorced from Annihilus's 'wide path' of discovery, she hooked up with a Christian Plumber and it was all downhill (no disrespect to Christians intended) from there.

So, Annihilus didn't really drive her to Christianity, she arrived there of her own accord after watching the Passion (the Mel Gibson movie). I sh!t you not.

Santeria?

VooDoo? Only for benevolent purposes, I presume. How cool.

She converted after seeing the Passion?

It's just as well she's your ex.

FallingAlice said:
Santeria?

VooDoo? Only for benevolent purposes, I presume. How cool.

She converted after seeing the Passion?

It's just as well she's your ex.

Yes she did. Annihilus watched the Passion for the first time two weeks ago, but he's not Christian yet. Maybe it takes a little bit of time.

Annihilus does not actually practice Voodoo (other than the evil-away doll on his desk), so you need not worry. But yes, true Voodoo is really only supposed to be benevolent, though there has been quite a bastardization of it over time (which is funny, as it is a bastardization of at least a couple of religions already) and this side of the religion is the only side you see in movies and books, etc.

If you've ever seen the movie Pumpkinhead, that's a good example of how religions like Voodoo are NOT supposed to be used.

And you are correct about the 'just as well'. It takes a pretty patient and kind of freaky chick to put up with Annihilus's quirks. (Luckily Annihilus's girlfriend has those traits - she's Wiccan too, but much more serious about it than the ex).

mikiemo83 said:
I just wish we had a picture of this wonderful young lady to see if all this was worth it.

not that I'm saying looks are everything but if she looks like Broom Hilda with a good body then the risk was not worth the potential reward.

She had a cute face, and a great body. Unfortunately I didn't know her for long enough to get any pictures of her. Although she did start to get annoying once she started drinking, and this has happened to me before.

You are one very cool guy, Annihilus.

But I suppose we should start another thread on religion and spirituality.

And leave Fusion99 all the space in the world on this thread to explain himself.

If he'd like that opportunity.

FallingAlice said:

And leave Fusion99 all the space in the world on this thread to explain himself.

Srry - Annihilus got carried away ;)

Carry on Fusion!

Annihilus said:

And you are correct about the 'just as well'. It takes a pretty patient and kind of freaky chick to put up with Annihilus's quirks. (Luckily Annihilus's girlfriend has those traits - she's Wiccan too, but much more serious about it than the ex).
Testing a theroy:
Please tell me she (or they) wasen't (Aren't) covered in Tattoos?

Supkem said:
Testing a theroy:
Please tell me she (or they) wasen't (Aren't) covered in Tattoos?

Nope - the ex-wife has one and the current Ms. Annihilus has one. Annihilus associates with fairly normal freaks. :thumb:

mikiemo83 said:
where the heck are red lobsters?
I don't think I've seen one in years
I don't know of any local Red Lobsters, but I do look forward to the "Red Wing" restaurant up the street from Gillette Stadium after practice sessions. Fried clams, fried oysters and spagetti on the side. DEEElicious.

Annihilus said:
Nope - the ex-wife has one and the current Ms. Annihilus has one. Annihilus associates with fairly normal freaks. :thumb:

Which is why you hang around here ;)

fusion99 said:
She had a cute face, and a great body. Unfortunately I didn't know her for long enough to get any pictures of her. Although she did start to get annoying once she started drinking, and this has happened to me before.

you need to start going to church to find women with good up-bringing and morals, so when you get them away from their over-controling parents/church leaders, they like to wear their little plaid dresses around their waste.

just a thought ladies don't kill me.

Watch out for them drinking broods they get your bartab up through the roof.

FallingAlice said:

I'll take that opportunity actully. I have been through this **** with past girlfriends for a while. In fact, I wouldn't doubt that the doggie bag was for her ex-bf.

We had only talked for a little bit before this happened but seemed to hit things right off. We just talked about the gym and fitness in general and she was pleasant to talk to, until the margaritas kicked in.

Her talking turned into whining, and my interest in her headed downhill pretty rapidly. The kicker of it all was when she told me about the ex-boyfriend and that is when I decided that I had enough. I don't have any regrets about what I did, although the only regret I do have is not getting the chance to tap that a$$.

Oh yea, the Chicken was pretty good by the way. Worth the $15

Back