OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post)

What he did is his choice, but he did offer to pay and picked her up for lunch at her favorite resturaunt.

Fusion looks bad because he left after her objecting to getting to know each other more at his/her place and her stating she had to get her ex- boyfriend. He looks like he found out she wasn't interested and left because of that, not the cost of the food.

Wow.

Okay..I am looking for odds at this point on which way this thread will go:

An instant classic.

Or a locked thread.

It could go either way right now I think.

fusion99 said:

"I've had a great time with you. Perhaps you'd like to go to your place and spend some more time together, talking and getting to know each other,"

WORST.COME.ON.LINE.EVER! :blah: :p

FallingAlice said:
If you imagine that your incredibly demeaning attitudes toward the opposite sex don't play out -- clearly -- to women, then you're wrong.

Or towards the same sex. As the case may be.

I don't know, I think she was a heifer.

Maybe This fission guy made the rest of the story up to hide his inadequacies concerning seafood. I mean who goes to a seafood resturant and orders Chicken?

He sould have ordered the Scrood and told her that he loved Fish, LOVED IT! can't get enough of it! That would have sent a signal to the Girl of what he was looking for. Instead he balked. "I'll have the Aztec Chicken" Right there she new the guy wasn't for real and she wasn't going to be Satisfied. Why not get something out of the deal? I don't blame her.

Dirtywater said:
That your not a guy makes a lot of sense to me as to why you don't see a young guy's perspective too. It's a two way street.

Either way, they were both wrong. It's just the 18 year old in me that has been screwed over that felt proud for of him for not taking it.

I can see your side too. :thumb:

Oh, I see his perspective.

Just know that as a 41-year-old woman with more than twice the life experience of an 18-year-old...if fusion were my 18-year-old son...

I would be ashamed of him and mortified at his behavior.

Re: Re: OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post)

Alcoholic9 said:
WORST.COME.ON.LINE.EVER! :blah: :p
ROFL

This just reminds me of the Sienfeld episode with the "Big Salad". :LOL: There are certain rule differences between lunch and dinner dates.

My 2 cents. She is a classless idiot who gets by, and away with things, because of her looks. Women like that are the ones who give the rest of us a bad name.

If women can walk out on a date because a man is being to forward, or a creep, or just an idiot, then men have the same right to walk out on a woman under similiar circumstances.

And as to leaving her with the check.... The sad thing is that this woman probably got out of having to pay it. She probably cried to the manager about how her date took off, stiffing her with the check... You know, a big sob story. Poor little me.

Re: Re: OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post)

mikiemo83 said:
How did she get home?

You ask really good questions. Why am I thinking that you have a daughter?

Re: Re: Re: OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post)

FallingAlice said:
You ask really good questions. Why am I thinking that you have a daughter?
Someone else probably swooped in and took care of fusion's business, minus lunch.

Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post)

Supkem said:
Acctually he was thinking, "Why not" if she's still there...
mikie was thinking 'bout sliding in the back door.

Undertaker #59 said:
Wow.

Okay..I am looking for odds at this point on which way this thread will go:

An instant classic.

Or a locked thread.

It could go either way right now I think.
2 to 1 odds that it's an instant classic.
;)
________
buy magic flight launch box

Annihilus said:
Or towards the same sex. As the case may be.

I guess I'm 0 for 2 now. I have a gay son and a daughter who goes to the gym.

I guess that means I won't be getting a Christmas card this year :sulk:

bideau said:
I guess I'm 0 for 2 now. I have a gay son and a daughter who goes to the gym.

I guess that means I won't be getting a Christmas card this year :sulk:

Awwww.... I'll send you a christmas card bid.

mgoblue101415 said:
Awwww.... I'll send you a christmas card bid.

Will it have that pic of you in the Brady jersey o:)

bideau said:
Will it have that pic of you in the Brady jersey o:)

Only if you've been a good boy this year. ;)

Although, when your wife gets the mail that day and opens the card she may have some questions about some red head in nothing but a Brady jersey. :p

FallingAlice said:
Oh, I see his perspective.

Just know that as a 41-year-old woman with more than twice the life experience of an 18-year-old...if fusion were my 18-year-old son...

I would be ashamed of him and mortified at his behavior.

Well, there lies the difference between us. I would have upset that he skipped out on the bill (the Dad in me) and I would have been upset that he left a young woman without a ride, but mortified? Nope. It takes two to tango and they were both wrong.

Now, talk to me about her behavior. You've let your feelings be known about the guy. Being female does not make one without faults.

I'm curious for your take on her behaivor?

...And UT, this thread is a healthy debate, no need to the lock.

Back