OT-Schilling painted sock red for PR. LOL!!!

dashoe

Reaction score
Broadcaster claims bloody sock a fake
FOXSports.com
Posted: 2 hours ago

Gary Thorne, calling the Orioles-Red Sox game Wednesday night, sparked a huge debate when he claimed that the infamous bloody sock of Curt Schilling was actually paint and that BoSox catcher Doug Mirabelli told him so. Mirabelli vehemently denied doing so. Full story...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/wcStory?contentId=6534058&storyNumber=2&MSNHPHCP&GT1=9331

Did I catch an "LOL" in there? Do you also use a "walkie talkie?"

bideau on 04-26-2007 at 01:37 PM said:
Go over to Sox Planet if you want to discuss this idiotic story.
I LOVE THIS CHIT........

1 Mod wants to spread the dashoe-love to his Newbie fellow-brotha Mod over on SoxPlanet

sweet, bideau.....nice referral :thumb:

RoadGrader on 04-26-2007 at 01:42 PM said:
I LOVE THIS CHIT........

1 Mod wants to spread the dashoe-love to his Newbie fellow-brotha Mod over on SoxPlanet

sweet, bideau.....nice referral :thumb:

Why should we all have the fun >)

dashoe on 04-26-2007 at 01:14 PM said:
nah, I can't stand baseball.

Well, we can't stand you so at least things stand evenly on that account.

mikiemo83 on 04-26-2007 at 02:12 PM said:
thanks pal, your a real chum

The only thanks I need is a Sam Summer on Saturday :toast:

Yeah, I'm sure during the championship game of the ALCS, Schilling and the Red Sox needed some PR

I dont know what he is saying because I see this:

dashoe
04-26-2007 02:41 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

shit.jpg

babalu87 on 04-26-2007 at 03:06 PM said:
I dont know what he is saying because I see this:

dashoe
04-26-2007 02:41 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

edited because I was having a late lunch, I said was
thanks Babalu87

dashoe on 04-26-2007 at 02:14 PM said:
nah, I can't stand baseball.
WELL, why the F bring it up in the 1st place......jeez

you know, for awhile now I was wondering if you might could be KenJr30 in drag or something -- screwin' wid us -- but Ken loves baseball so I guess I am wrong

besides, Kenneth is/was a nice pain-in-the-ass

3 Point Stan on 04-26-2007 at 12:38 PM said:
Did I catch an "LOL" in there? Do you also use a "walkie talkie?"
Lollards

The name given to the followers of John Wyclif, an heretical body numerous in England in the latter part of the fourteenth and the first half of the fifteenth century. The name was derived by contemporaries from lollium, a tare, but it has been used in Flanders early in the fourteenth century in the sense of "hypocrite", and the phrase "Lollardi seu Deum laudantes" (1309) points to a derivation from lollen, to sing softly (cf. Eng. lull). Others take it to mean "idlers" and connect it with to loll. We first hear of it as referring to the Wycliffites in 1382, when the Cistercian Henry Crumpe applied the nickname to them in public at Oxford. It was used in episcopal documents in 1387 and 1389 and soon became habitual. An account of Wyclif's doctrines, their intellectual parentage, and their development during his lifetime will be given in his own biography. This article will deal with the general causes which led to the spread of Lollardy, with the doctrines for which the Lollards were individually and collectively condemned by the authorities of the Church, and with the history of the sect.

RoadGrader on 04-26-2007 at 03:26 PM said:
WELL, why the F bring it up in the 1st place......jeez

you know, for awhile now I was wondering if you might could be KenJr30 in drag or something -- screwin' wid us -- but Ken loves baseball so I guess I am wrong

besides, Kenneth is/was a nice pain-in-the-ass

nope. once a dashoe, always a dashoe.

Curt Schilling is offering one million bucks to anyone who can prove it was not his blood on that sock. That should pretty much end that story.

Well, Das-homeo, it's better to remain quiet and be thought a rube from Indy-chump-olis than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. But then, then never was any doubt.

ROFL

Back