OT:Songs you hate the most

hodson13

Liberal Basher
Reaction score
What songs do you hate the most? For me, it's the following:

Red Red Wine by UB40 - #1 by a wide margin - this song makes me borderline homicidal. :banghead:

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison - I detest pretty much anything by Van Morrison. I don't get his popularity at all.

Wicked Game - Chris Isaak - 18 years later, I still can't stand his faux Roy Orbison wannabe voice.

Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground - dreadful tune.

I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack - hideously sappy lyrics

Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton - I prefer Eric wailing on his axe, as opposed to this low grade quiche.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few that I'll add later...

The freakin Love Shack:banghead:

sorry Hodson....Van Morrison - Crazy Love...one of my all time favorites

What songs do you hate the most? For me, it's the following:

Red Red Wine by UB40 - #1 by a wide margin - this song makes me borderline homicidal. :banghead:

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison - I detest pretty much anything by Van Morrison. I don't get his popularity at all.

Wicked Game - Chris Isaak - 18 years later, I still can't stand his faux Roy Orbison wannabe voice.

Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground - dreadful tune.

I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack - hideously sappy lyrics

Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton - I prefer Eric wailing on his axe, as opposed to this low grade quiche.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few that I'll add later...

Yup. Red, Red Wine, annoying as hell, along with Brown-Eyed Girl, which both of us will probably get some crap over. And Lee Ann Womack really gets on my nerves, and I am a country fan, but not of her.

Got to disagree with you on Wonderful Tonight. It really is a beautiful ballad that just got overplayed and way too commercial, losing the real meaning of the song.

Pretty much any gangsta (c)rap, most hip-hop, just about everything from the 80s, but especially from Duran Duran..."Hungry Like A Wolf" makes me want to gag.

Let's see, I hate Sugarland and Rascal Flatts.

Not a big reggae fan.

Sorry, I can't think of just one, but you can use your imagination. :D

Anything "new".

What decades does "new" encompass? Me, pretty much anything from the seventies is the greatest stuff ever. Stones, Clapton, Allman Bros., Skynryd...they just never get old.

BTW, 52 tournaments?????????

What decades does "new" encompass? Me, pretty much anything from the seventies is the greatest stuff ever. Stones, Clapton, Allman Bros., Skynryd...they just never get old.

Pretty much dead on. There are, of course, some anomalies in each decade, but the '60-'70's music reigns supreme.

BTW, 52 tournaments?????????

And I have fallen victim to the "your score was not submitted" error a countless number of times. :p

Edit: by the way, "Crosstown Traffic" by Jimi Hendrix is playing on the computer as I'm typing this. :)

Pretty much dead on. There are, of course, some anomalies in each decade, but the '60-'70's music reigns supreme.

And I have fallen victim to the "your score was not submitted" error a countless number of times. :p

Edit: by the way, "Crosstown Traffic" by Jimi Hendrix is playing on the computer as I'm typing this. :)

Especially in Klondike Solitaire. :banghead: But quit bragging!

Sixties - loved Spencer Davis, John Mayall, Cream, Traffic (do you see a pattern here?), Hendrix. Was never a Doors fan, just couldn't get into them at all. And then came southern rock, and I fell in love!

Are you experienced? -Jimi Hendrix

Why do people like this song?

Sounds like a bunch of notes in a blender. A drunk blender. No purpose or direction.

I usually like stuff like this..not this time. Maybe I just dont get it.

"My Humps" or whatever that AWFUl song by Fergie is. HATE it.

"Who let the dogs out" That song is effin' stupid.

That stupid song by ChumbaWumba.

That Titanic song is annoying too.

Stuck listening to the radio all day at work...there are 2 rock stations in town and I think they're in a competition to see who can suck worse. I don't want to hear another freakin Nickelback song again. Other than that....any top-40 R&B or bubble-gum pop.

I can't get enough southern rock or blues though. Derek Trucks is coming to town next week and I can't wait.

Stuck listening to the radio all day at work...there are 2 rock stations in town and I think they're in a competition to see who can suck worse. I don't want to hear another freakin Nickelback song again. Other than that....any top-40 R&B or bubble-gum pop.

I can't get enough southern rock or blues though. Derek Trucks is coming to town next week and I can't wait.

Derek Trucks is unbelievable. I first saw him when he was about 17 in a small bar in Lexington, Kentucky. He blew me away. Now he plays with everyone from Clapton to Skynryd to the Allmans.

He was just up here playing with the Allman Bros a couple of weeks ago, and his wife, Susan Tedeschi did a few songs. Great show.

"mama just killed a man put a gun up to his head pulled the trigger now he's dead"
"i'm just a poor boy will you let me me go-oo"

HELL NO YOU PUNK-ASS!!

freaking HATE that crap

Don't Worry......Be Happy

My Eyes Adored You....Carried your books from school, playin' make believe you're married to me.....

Ring My Be-e-ell, Ring my bell.......

Alright...I admit it. I've sung along with those songs before....even ring my bell!

"mama just killed a man put a gun up to his head pulled the trigger now he's dead"
"i'm just a poor boy will you let me me go-oo"

HELL NO YOU PUNK-ASS!!

freaking HATE that crap

You know you turn it up when you hear it on the radio. :p

I actually kinda like that song. ROFL

Back